Colin Cowherd says he was wrong about Josh Allen

wppete

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Wait.

Like the band The Eagles?

Take it eeeeeeeeaaaaassssyyyyy!

yeah...that piece of garbage. 

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

That's the style these days. Super hipster. I think it's pretty dumb.

It scares me. 

15 minutes ago, teef said:

There are lots of holes in this world that I’ve been told to leave alone. Sometimes I listen, sometimes I don’t. 

Putting the button in the wrong hole can be a little awkward.

1 hour ago, Plano said:

Saying he's wrong about him before a single regular season snap? Silly.

No, he's just trying to get out ahead of the curve after being so vocal in his criticism.  Now, if (when) Allen sets the league on fire he'll be able to point to his comments in the middle of preseason.

Edited by eball

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early to Crown his A$$.

Saying "I think I might have been wrong about Allen" is hardly crowning him.  This is just posted because it's surprising that Cowherd admitted he MIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT be wrong...

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early to Crown his A$$.

Sometimes when I see some words, or a video, I read the words or watch the video.

Doing that prepares me for a proper response so I don’t look or sound like I eat paint chips.

2 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Saying "I think I might have been wrong about Allen" is hardly crowning him.  This is just posted because it's surprising that Cowherd admitted he MIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT be wrong...

It is a big turn around from what he was saying before he was and when he was drafted.......

BUST.......never did well against top competition...inaccurate.....Cowherd was really pooring it on in those areas......meanwhile there were guys trying to tell him that Josh Allen is an outlier in these statistical categories because of his situation

I am not quite ready to say I was wrong before the kid takes a single regular season rep, but I will be perfectly honest and say he is ahead of where I expected him to be at this stage and I am really encouraged and excited just like everyone else is. 

• Like (+1) 5