Colin Cowherd says he was wrong about Josh Allen

wppete

I hope there is no jinx factor, and he doesn’t next come out and say he was wrong about being wrong. Keep your head down and keep improving Josh! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, wppete said:

Starts at 00:53 in the video.Sims and Cowherd discuss how much improvement Josh Allen has made in Buffalo and that Cowherd was wrong for criticizing him.  Sims says Allen has been the most impressive rookie so far.

trust The Process ... and also with you.

1 minute ago, teef said:

Why does Simms have his shirt buttoned all the way to the top like that?

Why would there be a button/corresponding hole, if it wasn't meant to be buttoned?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Can you admit you were wrong about Arby's fast food?

Only if you admit the eagles are terrible. 

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Why would there be a button/corresponding hole, if it wasn't meant to be buttoned?

There are lots of holes in this world that I’ve been told to leave alone. Sometimes I listen, sometimes I don’t. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Starts at 00:53 in the video.Sims and Cowherd discuss how much improvement Josh Allen has made in Buffalo and that Cowherd was wrong for criticizing him.  Sims says Allen has been the most impressive rookie so far.

Chris: "If you ruin your rookie QB 4 games into his rookie season, then he is not your QB."

I continue to love Chris Simms and the plain speak/common sense of his comments.

1 hour ago, Plano said:

Saying he's wrong about him before a single regular season snap? Silly.

I hope Allen is the next coming of JK12, I truly do, but it's only preseason. Let's see what happens before we anoint him the next savior.

I think the feeling by most prognosticators was that Allen would be in way over his head in the NFL, they didn't think his game would translate well to the NFL level.  Even though it's very early, it's pretty clear that he can play in this league.  He has a lot to work on, but he's miles ahead of where most thought he would be at this point.  He's not a "project" as most anticipated, he's competent, comfortable, and competing for a starting job.  I believe Cowherd is genuinely surprised by his quick progress...

Plus he says, "I think I was wrong", so not exactly completely on board...

Edited by ricojes
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

I'm just worried about all of this sudden praise being to premature. The heavy petting is nice, but let's not climax too early. 

At 40, I'm no longer worried about that............

Get your head out of the gutter. I'm talking about my beloved Bills. 

And the other, as well.