Colin Cowherd says he was wrong about Josh Allen

wppete

24 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

DST is ending in a couple months.  It will be darker much sooner

This is true, even more so up here.

Edited by Luka
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I hope there is no jinx factor, and he doesn’t next come out and say he was wrong about being wrong. Keep you head down and keep improving Josh! 

Lol. I am trying to keep my superstitions at bay. I am amazed how many people are jumping on his bandwagon after just a few pre-season quarters. I personally believe he looks like the truth, so I guess I’ll just sit back, relax and enjoy the national attention.

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Starts at 00:53 in the video.Sims and Cowherd discuss how much improvement Josh Allen has made in Buffalo and that Cowherd was wrong for criticizing him.  Sims says Allen has been the most impressive rookie so far.

1 hour ago, teef said:

Why does Simms have his shirt buttoned all the way to the top like that?

Buttoning his shirt up all the way is the least of his aesthetic issues. He's sporting a bit of a Boo Radley look (and even Boo didn't button his shirt up all the way)...

boo_radley.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My sister does live shows on the internet and she told Josh Allen to do goofy things in uniform before she takes clothes off.   I converted them into GIF's.

I was the one filming the show.

That was actually going to be my guess! 

Why can't anyone just be patient, and maybe wait for him to play a few seasons?

The Chicago Bears were on the clock for about 5 seconds, and half of the NFL "experts" were already preparing articles about how bad the Bills screwed up.  By the time Josh Allen was shaking hands with someone other than Roger Goodell, he was already a certified bust.

Now he's played approximately 3 quarters of preseason action, and all his critics are saying they were SO WRONG and he's going to be an perennial Pro-Bowler.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No one is ever wrong about fast food. 

Friends don't let Friends do Chains

I’m not a fan of chains, and I hate fast food. Don’t let @plenzmd1 talk you into Popeyes. There were not enough bathrooms in the state of South Carolina to handle the aftermath there.