Daboll presser 8/23/18

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Goodness, every thread is team Peterman and team Allen battling lol.. 

Team Bills. Who cares who starts or who you like more? They get some W’s with this team is all that matters. 

The QB takes remind me of an election...people get entrenched with "their guy" and almost don't care how the team (country) does as long as "their guy" gets the start (election win)

• Like (+1) 4

40 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Don't want to get carried away before the actual games have started but Daboll's been a breath of fresh air

Agree, Dennison didn't sound or act very sharp.

Here's to hoping Daboll is the guy the Bills have been needing.

1 hour ago, Wagon Circler said:

You mean Peterman, right?

If someone can explain how to use gyphy to get gifs on TBD, I'd appreciate. Until then. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3McruKxflKTnKT7P8Q/giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

The QB takes remind me of an election...people get entrenched with "their guy" and almost don't care how the team (country) does as long as "their guy" gets the start (election win)

s-l1600.jpg

"Make Buffalo Great Again"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Daboll has a jewelry box full of super bowl and National title rings.   I'm glad we brought him in I think he can get our offense on the right track.   He was also involved in the draft of Allen, and he's been working with Peterman and McCarron since we signed him on and since McCarron signed with us.   

All of our QBs should be capable of winning games (at least I hope).   He can taylor the offense to each QB's strengths.  

• Like (+1) 1