Embedded Part #2

2 hours ago, scribo said:

Very impressed by the staff and by the team chemistry. It's intangibles such as those that make the differences in December and January.

It really is..

All prips go to McDermott and Beane , they're at the head of the table. They have demanded a certain standard from players and coaches.

The culture change in two off seasons is impressive

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Hmm, didnt really get too much out of this "episode". Lot of fluff for a handful of starters during so-called evaluations. Kyle is the heart and soul of this team, no surprise. It's a nice commercial, but wish we'd get more substance.

I don't think this is meant to be in-depth. It isn't hard knocks. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but all of you comparing this to hard knocks and how great the team looks from coaching staff to chemistry.

This is being produced by the same people who produce One Bills Live. You're not going to see much other than positives. I still enjoy it. But comparing it to independently produced hard knocks isn't accurate. They won't show anyone in a negative light that doesn't rectify it.

2 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

With everythinng they gave, I say Kyle, Freddy, and Moorman should be up there. They were mainstays during the drought years. At least we got one to the playoffs

Seriously... what was so great about Moorman?

he was a punter. Who cares. On top of everything he was an incredible @$$hole

40 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but all of you comparing this to hard knocks and how great the team looks from coaching staff to chemistry.

This is being produced by the same people who produce One Bills Live. You're not going to see much other than positives. I still enjoy it. But comparing it to independently produced hard knocks isn't accurate. They won't show anyone in a negative light that doesn't rectify it.

True that.

Still love watching this, though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

True, it’s not precisely comparable to Hard Knocks because it’s an in house production. Still, The footage is not “fake.” We are seeing real meetings, just like Hard Knocks. It’s awesome. Love Tre White; what a character. I’ll take Leslie Frazier’s demeanor and coaching over a blowhard buffoon like Greggo every day of the week. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

It really is..

All prips go to McDermott and Beane , they're at the head of the table. They have demanded a certain standard from players and coaches.

The culture change in two off seasons is impressive

I can’t even contemplate what that room was like under Rex Ryan. Sadly, That regime would have been Hard Knocks Gold.

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Hmm, didnt really get too much out of this "episode". Lot of fluff for a handful of starters during so-called evaluations. Kyle is the heart and soul of this team, no surprise. It's a nice commercial, but wish we'd get more substance.

Agreed. Would have loved to seen how they really feel about Milano and Star..

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

That's what she said?

You’re quite the Richard Noggin.

7 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

You cannot compare the Bills and Browns shows. I like Embedded but it’s a promotional video intended to drive ticket sales. That’s not a bad thing but it’s purpose is to place the team in the best possible light while Hard Knocks is produced by a third-party that thrives off conflict and reality show drama. 

For the the life of me I’ll never get why any team would agree to a show like that. 

Hard Knocks is just so much wasted time. Tyrod/Tuhrod crap, Nassib banking and bugging  Haley the other night, Coleman’s shoe fetish (how many seasons have they done that spotlight for), Mayfield showing Paisley the RV.... That **** is all stupid. A ten minute skit on a QB who doesn’t even get time in preseason. 

25 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Hard Knocks is just so much wasted time. Tyrod/Tuhrod crap, Nassib banking and bugging  Haley the other night, Coleman’s shoe fetish (how many seasons have they done that spotlight for), Mayfield showing Paisley the RV.... That **** is all stupid. A ten minute skit on a QB who doesn’t even get time in preseason. 

It's entertainment.  You can choose to watch or not watch.  I'm sure there's a ton of stuff you watch on television that others consider a waste of time.

I found the profile on the 4th string QB and his girlfriend to be very entertaining, and I felt sorry for them because they seem about as bright as a box of rocks and he's clearly going to be cut.