Embedded Part #2

Very impressive!  

This coaching staff + front office, and just the team in general, have a different feel than years past. although the bar isn’t very high, in that regard...lol. 

It is so, so nice to have a competent front office and coaching staff that I actually have faith in. It’s been so long that I almost forgot what it feels like... 

I really do feel like they are building toward something special. 

Also, shout out to Kyle Williams. He really is thr heart and soul of this team. I am almost always inspired listening to him talk. 

I am so happy he came back for another season. He is an invaluable resource to not only the rookies, but the vets too. 

I absolutely love this bills embedded series. I just wish the episodes were longer than 15 minutes. I’ve been looking forward to it all week and it’s already over with.

I really hope they do something like this for the Sabres, too. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 7

27 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Very impressive!  

This coaching staff + front office, and just the team in general, have a different feel than years past. although the bar isn’t very high, in that regard...lol. 

It is so, so nice to have a competent front office and coaching staff that I actually have faith in. It’s been so long that I almost forgot what it feels like... 

I really do feel like they are building toward something special. 

Also, shout out to Kyle Williams. He really is thr heart and soul of this team. I am almost always inspired listening to him talk. 

I am so happy he came back for another season. He is an invaluable resource to not only the rookies, but the vets too. 

I absolutely love this bills embedded series. I just wish the episodes were longer than 15 minutes. I’ve been looking forward to it all week and it’s already over with.

I really hope they do something like this for the Sabres, too. 

Love that the DLine coach fawns over him still -at this late stage in his career. Says ‘it’s easy for Kyle, Eddie has to work at it’. Next clip shows the two of them encouraging each other.

This may sound blasphemous, but The Guy is more of a Buffalo Legend than Fred Jackson, imo. But maybe both find themselves on The Ring one day.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Love that the DLine coach fawns over him still -at this late stage in his career. Says ‘it’s easy for Kyle, Eddie has to work at it’. Next clip shows the two of them encouraging each other.

This may sound blasphemous, but The Guy is more of a Buffalo Legend than Fred Jackson, imo. But maybe both find themselves on The Ring one day.

With everythinng they gave, I say Kyle, Freddy, and Moorman should be up there. They were mainstays during the drought years. At least we got one to the playoffs

• Like (+1) 3

Pretty stark contrast to Hard Knocks and the Browns coaching staff and relationships.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least and would love to see them offer Kyle Williams an assistant coaching job next season, if for no other reason than to keep his leadership in the building.  No idea if that's in his life plan or not, but I think it would be super cool.

• Like (+1) 2

Takeaways:

1. Show has overall excellent production.
  2. Its too short, needs to be longer, just too much to cover.  For example, they should have done O and D today, not just D.
  3. Its NIGHT and DAY difference between our staff and Cleveland.  Honestly, when you watch this you feel like you are watching one of the best, if not the best staff in the NFL, like its an NFL video  model of how things should be done.  When you watch Cleveland, its looks like its being run by a bunch of nut jobs in the exact opposite way of what not to do.  You dont even feel like the 3 main coaches even like each other.
  4. We have a lot of good veteran and young talent on this team, there are going to be some tough choices on both sides of the ball.
  5. I just love our secondary, and I will argue that it has the potential to be the best secondary in the NFL this year with the addition of Davis.  
  6. Love what I am seeing from Hughes, I think he doesn't get enough credit around here because he is bound to make a hot headed mistake or two.  But love to see him working hard to make others better much like Kyle.  
  7. Edmunds is a big man, so excited about his future.
  8. Kyle Williams is just the definition of a great professional football player.  Glad he got to experience the playoffs TWICE before he retires ?
Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Another great episode - nice that this time they gave some spotlight to Frazier who also came off impressive.  The anti-Greggo.

No doubt they'll be highlighting Daboll/Allen in a future episode (one can hope)

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, stevewin said:

Another great episode - nice that this time they gave some spotlight to Frazier who also came off impressive.  The anti-Greggo.

No doubt they'll be highlighting Daboll/Allen in a future episode (one can hope)

Probably next weak with the O.

50 minutes ago, wiskibreth said:

Pretty stark contrast to Hard Knocks and the Browns coaching staff and relationships.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least and would love to see them offer Kyle Williams an assistant coaching job next season, if for no other reason than to keep his leadership in the building.  No idea if that's in his life plan or not, but I think it would be super cool.

You cannot compare the Bills and Browns shows. I like Embedded but it’s a promotional video intended to drive ticket sales. That’s not a bad thing but it’s purpose is to place the team in the best possible light while Hard Knocks is produced by a third-party that thrives off conflict and reality show drama. 

For the the life of me I’ll never get why any team would agree to a show like that. 

Edited by Max Fischer
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2