ESPN Nation Reporters Look at All 256 2018 Draft Picks

How all 256 NFL draft picks looked in training camp

Baker Mayfield, Saquon Barkley and Sam Darnold have drawn and will continue to draw plenty of buzz this NFL season. How have the rest of the players drafted in 2018 fared so far?

NFL Nation reporters detail how every player picked in the 2018 draft has looked in training camp and their chances of playing this season. Check out evaluations on each team's top pick below -- listed in order of each team's first pick in the draft -- and click the links to view the full posts.

A breakdown of the Buffalo Bills' 2018 draft class and its progress after three weeks of training camp:

Josh Allen, QB, first round
Tremaine Edmunds, LB, first round
Harrison Phillips, DT, third round
Taron Johnson, CB, fourth round:
Siran Neal, S, fifth round
Wyatt Teller, G, fifth round
Ray-Ray McCloud, WR, sixth round
Austin Proehl, WR, seventh round

26 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

The analyses in the article seem very superficial.   I trust some of my fellow posters more than the national media guys who only have a cursory knowledge of our players.

Superficial analysis at this point seems wholly appropriate as even if a player was on the field for every single play in a pre-season game the amount of play would be superficial.

The poster above that noted that an analysis of the current production of the 2015 draft class would actually be more relevant.  In terms of reality, Eric Moulds' career path is more the prototype.  1st round choice who produced little his first 2 seasons (about a couple hundred yards each year) but by the end of his third year was a clear Pro Bowl level talent.

Even in the hyper what have you done for me right now NFL, even in a strong draft class a little over 50% of this year's 1st round picks will be #1 on the depth charts for their team at the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 2