Kenny Britt released

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

“Kick the tires?”

I've heard of him

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Sounds more like a brokerage or a law firm than a football player.  

Sounds like a female Sportscenter anchor

Edited by That's No Moon
Autocowrecked
  • Like (+1) 1

This is primarily because Cordarelle Patterson has looked so damn good. Yes the Pats draft sucked (making me happy) but they did make out like bandits with these four  offseason trades - 

The first rounder for Brandin Cooks

Danny Shelton for a third (2019) for fifth (2018) swap 

Cordarelle Patterson for a 5th 6th rounder swap

Trenton Brown for a third  for fifth swap 

even though they did not pick up Shelton's 5th year option (it was 7.1 million), looks like they got a steal.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I just want to say that Bill Belichick is a genius.

Bet you $5 whichever WR we cut will end up in Foxboro.

with our play book and formations!!! 

it seems like they do that all the time

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I just want to say that Bill Belichick is a genius.

Bet you $5 whichever WR we cut will end up in Foxboro.

Based on what we've seen the last few years, I'd match your $5 and then quadruple it.  It seems like Belechick gets bored and just wants to screw with the Bills and/or stroke his own ego by showing he can take another team's cast offs and make them productive. Didn't quite work, though, with Scott "Harder They Fall" Chandler.

I think OL is a bigger issue right now , and in my opinion if we can’t give our QB time to go through his reeds won’t matter who we got at the WR  ( if  ) our QB can’t step up in the pocket and make that throw !!! 

I was more hoping that Matthews might be one they would consider but it's a crowded room & they have plenty of unproven talent that they could be high on that are their own draft picks .

Britt has been on the down hill slide since he left the Titans so i really don't see McBean picking him up with what they have on hand but if no one steps up as the slot guy i could see Mathews helping who ever winds up being the QB but his recent injury bug has been a bad thing for him !!