Bills Announce 2018 Game Day Promotions and Giveaways

Bills announce 2018 promotions and giveaways

The Buffalo Bills announced today the 2018 game day promotions and giveaways. For more information on the theme and giveaways for each game, see below. Additionally, beginning with the team’s home opener on Sept. 16 against the Chargers, the Billevard and Fan Zone, featuring food and interactive games, will be available to fans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ricojes said:

They have been doing this for many many years, they are always giving out something (towels, cards, whatever) before games.

I realize.  And it has always been very Minor League to me. They do this at minor league events in order to draw in casual fans who would otherwise stay home.  With only eight home games each year, it's hard to believe they have to give things away to get people to attend an NFL game. (I realize some of this is 'free' promotion for the givers, but most of it ends up in a landfill.)

Minor league baseball has bring you pet days, Star Wars or Super Hero nights, and a bunch of ridiculous promotions to fill the stands.  This is just giving away small items, don't over think it.  There's nothing wrong with it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Minor league baseball has bring you pet days, Star Wars or Super Hero nights, and a bunch of ridiculous promotions to fill the stands.  This is just giving away small items, don't over think it.  There's nothing wrong with it.

Nobody said it was wrong.  Keep your shirt on.  Sheeeesh.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

What? No Folding Table Appreciation Day?!? 

Hell, even Jacksonville does that one.

Yes they have that with free cans of lighter fluid to the 1st 100 would be YouTube fools "stars". 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Good to know.  No shirt, no shoes, no service.

depends where you shop...we're close to the border, sooooo.....

Maybe the downer could sponsor a giveaway....:wub:

Edited by ricojes