What Is Your Favorite Place To Watch The Bills (If not at the game)

corta765

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Might want to check if there's a Bills Backer's bar near you. Buffalo Wild Wings sucks both on food and atmosphere. It's where I watched the win against the Patriots* in 2011. Only Bills fan in the place. I looked like an ass.

I'll do that. Fortunately, we're not in an NFL city so on Sundays there's a pretty good mix of fans from every team and we don't have to feel we're in enemy territory. We know of a few other places we can hit as well, though it would be nice to see more Buffalo fans.  

Unfortunately living in Australia I'm limited as to what options I have to watch the Bills live (none unless you want to spend $275 on game pass). Fortunately there is a great website where I can stream any game i want live. I'll buy some Bills merch to keep the guilt at bay.

McGeary's in Albany! It's the Albany Bills Backers bar and there are some great people hanging out there on football Sundays. Can't beat the food and beer specials and its the only place in the area to get a garbage plate and beef on weck. Some of the best wings in this area as well. Man, I can't wait until September 9th!

I'll add another one to "my own house/living room"

I get to show up when I want...1 minute before kickoff or 1 hour before.  I get to eat what I want...sit on my favorite couch.  Have my phone with me or access to the computer if I want.  If the game is awful, the remote takes me to another game.  If I want friends over, I can invite them...if not...I have the option to watch the game myself.  Can get stuff done during halftime.  The second the game is over, I'm ready to do anything else I want (movie with the wife, clean the house, watch the next game, do the shopping or chores I decided to not do in the morning, etc.)

• Like (+1) 1