#4 pick - help

YoloinOhio

Bell for me.  The Cowboys offense could really struggle. Zeke will see loaded boxes all year long Bc the Cowboys don’t have any weapons that scare anybody other than Elliot. 

As for Johnson - that offensive line stinks and I’m not a huge fan of either Bradford or a rookie qb. Johnson will have a large workload and be good but he could also face a lot of loaded boxes. The Steelers offense has weapons everywhere and Bell will continue to benefit. 

I’m getting worried about all the injuries to zeke’s OL. 

On 8/22/2018 at 2:22 PM, SoCoBills said:

Bell for me.  The Cowboys offense could really struggle. Zeke will see loaded boxes all year long Bc the Cowboys don’t have any weapons that scare anybody other than Elliot. 

As for Johnson - that offensive line stinks and I’m not a huge fan of either Bradford or a rookie qb. Johnson will have a large workload and be good but he could also face a lot of loaded boxes. The Steelers offense has weapons everywhere and Bell will continue to benefit. 

Thoughts on Barkley?

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m getting worried about all the injuries to zeke’s OL. 

Thoughts on Barkley?

I like Barkley a lot but not at #4 overall on a team that hasn’t run the ball well in several years. 

8 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'd probably go Zeke. 

What about Gurley as another option?

Gurley is easily the consensus #1 overall RB. If he falls to 4 you should be extremely happy. 

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had him as my RB1 two years ago and still haven’t gotten over it. But I know things are different now. 

I had the third or fourth pick last year ad went Shady with my first round pick and Gurley with my second. Won my fantasy league thanks to Gurley. 

I still really like Zeke a lot this year though. With young guys like Fournette  and Barkley too I feel like the RB position is maybe making a comeback in Fantasy.

I am in 3 leagues and am in the same situation in all of them. I pick 3rd, 4th and 5th. 

Aside from Gurley, they all have significant issues. 

Zeke and his battered oline could find himself in a McCoy like situation this year.

No more Arians for Johnson and another bad oline.

Bell scares me because he sits out of camp. Just afraid of an injury and he never seems to play a full schedule for some reason or other.  One thing I do like about him this season is that it's a contract year for him. Should be motivated and the Steeler will want to run him into the ground. 

So I don't really know. Just have to see what falls to me. The one league where I pick 5th I have Kamara as a keeper so I might just take Brown at that spot if he is still there. If not I may go, Barkley, not sure.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

No kidding! Maybe week 10? I think he would sit out. Ugh. Now I know with my luck he will be sitting there at 4 with DJ, Gurley, Zeke gone. If that happens do you go AB ...or a different RB? 

Trade down if that’s the board! ?

I’d go AB and then find a pair of running backs before round 5.

Still have some decent upside backs drafting late who are currently starting or have a very good chance at starting in the near future. 

Goodluck tonight! Hope the OSU gods bring you Zeke.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Trade down if that’s the board! ?

I’d go AB and then find a pair of running backs before round 5.

Still have some decent upside backs drafting late who are currently starting or have a very good chance at starting in the near future. 

Goodluck tonight! Hope the OSU gods bring you Zeke.

If you go AB then you might be able to get Collins, Drake etc. Not too bad.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well it happened .... It went Gurley, DJ, Zeke and I could have taken Bell but didn’t. He ended up falling to 9. I didn’t take AB either. Went with Barkley. Hope it was a good decision. We will see. I did grab Conner with my 12th pick , so that was fun. 

Barkley will get a ton of touches this year.

Perfect pick for a PPR league

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.