Any body not going got extra tickets that can help a bills fan out

Jwahler081

I would like to take my niece and nephew they have never been to a games  They're very excited  As am I , I was hoping know somebody out there Wasn't going to the game and was trying to get rid of some tickets for  Not personal gain/or gluttonous reasons ,but for paying  it forward because they all ready weren't planning on going to the game much appreciated bills mafia #karma

I fully understand that the issue is ticketmaster is also out to make a profit for a preseason game when I know there are people who don't want or need the tickets because they have other plans and at this point I was a scene if anybody had any extra tickets that they weren't going to use its just a preseason game if not understandable but I figure I would ask someone so the tickets don't go to waste before I go and buy tickets  To the preseason game I just figured there had to be someone out there that was giving tickets away not because I'm needy but because I'm trying to bring my niece and  Nephew to the game and it's preseason so it won't be as intense is a regular season game it's just kids day it's all about the kids having fun in a safer environment then a regular season game go bills........#tyandydalton 

Edited by Jwahler081

5 minutes ago, Jwahler081 said:

I fully understand that the issue is ticketmaster is also out to make a profit for a preseason game when I know there are people who don't want or need the tickets because they have other plans and at this point I was a scene if anybody had any extra tickets that they weren't going to use its just a preseason game if not understandable but I figure I would ask someone so the tickets don't go to waste before I go and buy tickets  To the preseason game I just figured there had to be someone out there that was giving tickets away not because I'm needy but because I'm trying to bring little children to the game and it's free season so it won't be as intense is a regular season game it's just kids day no drinking allowed it's all about the kids having fun in a safer environment veni regular season game

Message me. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Jwahler081 said:

I fully understand that the issue is ticketmaster is also out to make a profit for a preseason game when I know there are people who don't want or need the tickets because they have other plans and at this point I was a scene if anybody had any extra tickets that they weren't going to use its just a preseason game if not understandable but I figure I would ask someone so the tickets don't go to waste before I go and buy tickets  To the preseason game I just figured there had to be someone out there that was giving tickets away not because I'm needy but because I'm trying to bring little children to the game and it's free season so it won't be as intense is a regular season game it's just kids day no drinking allowed it's all about the kids having fun in a safer environment veni regular season game

Punctuation is free.   ?

I’m sorry, I’m REALLY kidding and if I had some tix I would do it so you could take the kids. I agree, preseason is a great way to break in young kids. You have a good plan and I hope it works out. Best of luck! 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Jwahler081 said:

I would like to take my niece and nephew they have never been to a games  They're very excited  As am I , I was hoping know somebody out there Wasn't going to the game and was trying to get rid of some tickets for  Not personal gain/or gluttonous reasons ,but for paying  it forward because they all ready weren't planning on going to the game much appreciated bills mafia #karma

Did the people that said to PM them take care of you ? 

Come to Hammers. Fantastic experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

JWhaler will be posting pics to confirm he used tix and didn’t re-sell. Let’s hope he’s a man of his word or I’ll send Gugny after him. Have fun JWhaler!!

I’m worried he’s going to have to rent some kids for the pix, and he’ll pay them with warm beer. Too many souls would be heading to hell for that indiscretion. Nothing worse than warm beer! Except, of course, NO beer.....

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

JWhaler will be posting pics to confirm he used tix and didn’t re-sell. Let’s hope he’s a man of his word or I’ll send Gugny after him. Have fun JWhaler!!

I’m also worried the pix will show us children in Africa wearing Bill Super Bowl Champion shirts. That would be VERY disappointing. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I'll kick YOUR ass for falling for this.  Never trust a guy who doesn't use punctuation.

• Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'll kick YOUR ass for falling for this.  Never trust a guy who doesn't use punctuation.

Yea go get him Gugny Dont let him get away with it Id stick around and see what happens but got to get ready for work Good luck

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wait......Jwhaler you had better do what you planned because @Gugny is one huge mamba jamba

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

what the ferk are you talking about not using punctuation is normal this is just a football board geez grammar nazi

I know that's the norm where you and 26CP live together, but up here, failing to use punctuation gets a person into some serious trouble .... and I ain't talkin' 'bout no police .... get my drift, Jersey Boy?