Lambeau Field Tours

plenzmd1

Website says only available 30 days out but looks like for game weekends they posted earlier. Bought the Champions Tour for our crew today.   If you want to be with the cool fellas, we are at 2:15 on Saturday!!

Just click the yellow box for the tour you want to do, then adjust date and time.

https://www.packers.com/lambeau-field/stadium-tours

I did that tour a couple years ago. They do a nice job. Had a senior citizen leading it cracking corny jokes the whole time. The time sitting in the suites and the walk onto the field were really great. Amazing how they rebuilt the stadium almost completely without shutting it down for a season or making it look like a hack job. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Website says only available 30 days out but looks like for game weekends they posted earlier. Bought the Champions Tour for our crew today.   If you want to be with the cool fellas, we are at 2:15 on Saturday!!

Just click the yellow box for the tour you want to do, then adjust date and time.

Did you save a dollar as a senior? 

Don’t try for “child”, I’m sure they go by years and not behavior.   ?

I wish I could make it, but I’m not asking my sister to drive me in from Appleton for something they’ve already done. They say it’s great and well worthwhile. 

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

Did you save a dollar as a senior? 

Don’t try for “child”, I’m sure they go by years and not behavior.   ?

I wish I could make it, but I’m not asking my sister to drive me in from Appleton for something they’ve already done. They say it’s great and well worthwhile. 

no discounts, I aint nearly as old as you!

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

no discounts, I aint nearly as old as you!

Even I am not as old as I FEEL! The years don’t bother me....it’s what falls apart over those years. 

I’ll email and warn them you’re coming. It’s only fair. They’re good people just trying to do their jobs. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Did the tour last time Bills were in town in 2010.  It's well worth it.  Our guide was the former sports photographer for the Green Bay paper who covered the team in the Lombardi years.  At the end of the tour, I asked him for a Lombardi story.  He said the first day on the job, he shows up at Packers practice and Lombardi yells from across the field, "Who the F%$&* is this guy?!?!?"  Said it scared the begeezis out of him.  We all got a good laugh.

Be careful about going to Green Bay.  It will almost make you a Packer fan, it's that great an atmosphere.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Packer HOF also very worthwhile if you have time.