Khari Lee on Hard Knocks

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

You can't embed NFL (channel) videos. They are essentially links.

Not being argumentative here, but why not just use the regular url link? The page loads more quickly without the images in the useless embedded video.

For the record, I feel the same way about all the twitter images, too. I mean I have 50mbs Internet. I shouldn't have to wait for some of these threads (this has nothing to do with you, Bills Blog, I'm just ranting now) to finish loading. What if I still had DSL? I'm very grateful to TSW and the two workhorses Yolo and 26Corner. They do a great job. I just wish they weren't always embedding images, instead of just supplying the link.

Yes, I'm old.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Not being argumentative here, but why not just use the regular url link? The page loads more quickly without the images in the useless embedded video.

For the record, I feel the same way about all the twitter images, too. I mean I have 50mbs Internet. I shouldn't have to wait for some of these threads (this has nothing to do with you, Bills Blog, I'm just ranting now) to finish loading. What if I still had DSL? I'm very grateful to TSW and the two workhorses Yolo and 26Corner. They do a great job. I just wish they weren't always embedding images, instead of just supplying the link.

Yes, I'm old.

old.thumb.jpg.eb6db3892337df43ebb8ecbbb44a6581.jpg

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Yes, I'm old.

I am just the opposite. I’d much rather people embed the links and be able to view the info all right here, rather than have to waste my time clicking on each individual link and then waiting for each one to load separately. 

I’d rather it just take a few extra seconds to load the page and be able to see it all right here. 

I remember that Khairi Lee one at the time - it was good. I didn't realise it was him.  Think he has looked good in pre-season. Probably the best blocking tight end on this team and he has started to catch some balls.  Think he is pretty close to making the 53. 

7 hours ago, The Dean said:

Yes, I'm old.

Get over it!