Props to Coach McD

Hebert19

I just hope we are not as Run heavy this year. Hopefully the new OC and new QB solve that. But that is always my worry with a defensive minded coach is how run heavy their offenses are. 

However maybe his time Andy Reid who is notoriously pass heavy rubbed off on him. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I just hope we are not as Run heavy this year. Hopefully the new OC and new QB solve that. But that is always my worry with a defensive minded coach is how run heavy their offenses are. 

However maybe his time Andy Reid who is notoriously pass heavy rubbed off on him. 

The way we’ve been throwing so far, I pray we may go with a Big Boy Offense! 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Is using ranch as a dipping sauce for your Pizza ok from time to time. Asking for a friend??

Ranch has a place in this world. Just NOT with wings! My favorite place in Florida has ranch with their house made chips....and it’s great food. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Gotta believe that Daboll and (fingers crossed) Allen will change everything.

26 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Once in awhile he makes a head scratching move but since he’s taken over he probably is the best coach the franchise has had since Marv was around between Him, Josh, and Brandon this franchise is in the best shape it’s been in a long time 

So....are you giving "Props to Coach McD"?

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/207679-props-to-coach-mcd/

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It happened one time. I’m not happy about it. The waitress brought me ranch on accident and then she never came back. I didn’t think anyone else saw it ...

The Grand Universe saw and has marked that moment. Fear not, there can be redemption. 

I’m glad you didn’t go with....”this one time, in band camp....” 

You fessed up and took it like a Ranchy Boy. 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Castillo, Ducasse, Dennison, Peterman start, and Tolbert. You can’t explain away these decisions. 

So far McD has been ok but far from great. Good job with the secondary.  Most game situation decisions have been ok.

You make some good points here.  I disagree on the Peterman start though. It ended up quite badly but I agreed with it then. And he has made some game situation blunders... like he hasn't got a PROCESS for those. Weird.

And even if they won the snow game, that punt with few minutes left in OT when a tie eliminated the Bills, I still can't grasp that one! The players saved the season that day IMO.

Yet for all that I really think he's been a good coach and can be for a long time!