Josh Allen to start Sunday

FluffHead

Just now, Chris in Syracuse said:

Unless he really lights it up he backs up Peterman and AJ if healthy. I want to see him play the entire 4th preseason game. What he needs is a lot of reps without making him play behind that awful offensive line in meaningful games yet. 

Not a good take at all.  If he shows a similar performance to last week he starts and will be nowhere near the field in preseason week 4. 

• Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, Chris in Syracuse said:

Unless he really lights it up he backs up Peterman and AJ if healthy. I want to see him play the entire 4th preseason game. What he needs is a lot of reps without making him play behind that awful offensive line in meaningful games yet. 

The entire 4th preseason game will be played by guys on the bubble; 1st and 2nd string players won't sniff the field.

If Josh Allen wants to step up and take the job so be it. I think the long time Bills fans deserve a QB. I think Peterman set the bar. 9/10 1TD and 1 Int.

Edited by Lfod
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The entire 4th preseason game will be played by guys on the bubble; 1st and 2nd string players won't sniff the field.

I heard you’re starting! Get your ice bath ready! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

Wow, didn't see that coming ?

Really ?  They have only 2 QBs to evaluate and Nate already got his start in Week1....So it would have only been fair to evaluate Josh against the 1st if he is truly competing for the starting position.  I don't think any of them play week4.