Josh Allen to start Sunday

FluffHead

Peterman looked pretty good against the backups in Cleveland. Considering he was a six round pick, you could see he was better than any defender from the Browns. It was like the game was easy for him playing against that level of competition. Base on that I would like to see him get some snaps with the ones against the Bengals. Peterman has had an impressive preseason, but I guess that counts for nothing. Shouldn't the best player play? Right now he is better than Allen. You can always bench Peterman and go the  rookie. I still think Peterman starts at the Ravens

• Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, kirkwoodus13 said:

Peterman looked pretty good against the backups in Cleveland. Considering he was a six round pick, you could see he was better than any defender from the Browns. It was like the game was easy for him playing against that level of competition. Base on that I would like to see him get some snaps with the ones against the Bengals. Peterman has had an impressive preseason, but I guess that counts for nothing. Shouldn't the best player play? Right now he is better than Allen. You can always bench Peterman and go the  rookie. I still think Peterman starts at the Ravens

Do you really think Peterman is the better player? 

While I am very encouraged by Allen’s play so far, playing behind that 1st OL against a 1st team NFL defense could bring him down.  

The combination of problems on the OL and a weak receiving group is a bad combination for an inexperienced rookie who likely needs extra processing time and time/space to continue improving his mechanics.  

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

While I am very encouraged by Allen’s play so far, playing behind that 1st OL against a 1st team NFL defense could bring him down.  

The combination of problems on the OL and a weak receiving group is a bad combination for an inexperienced rookie who likely needs extra processing time and time/space to continue improving his mechanics.  

And thats why they are taking him out for a spin....

Yes I do believe Peterman is the better player right now. He looks to have command of the offense right now. Of course Allen has the better arm, but I feel Peterman quick decision making is better right now, especially behind an shaky offensive that just got a QB INJURED. I don't know if this wise right now. If ALLEN gets hurt on Sunday then what?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

True, but nearly every High Pick QB goes to a very bad team. We’re not ‘very bad’. We just opted to mortgage the present for a chance to land him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, kirkwoodus13 said:

Yes I do believe Peterman is the better player right now. He looks to have command of the offense right now. Of course Allen has the better arm, but I feel Peterman quick decision making is better right now, especially behind an shaky offensive that just got a QB INJURED. I don't know if this wise right now. If ALLEN gets hurt on Sunday then what?

You mean Allen has better command of the offense... what if they all die in a plane crash?!? What ifs are retarded.

7 minutes ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

*5th round pick

200w.gif

1 minute ago, kirkwoodus13 said:

Just stop, please. As someone else suggested, if Allen throws 5 picks, all that would do is make the competition dead even. Care to wager that won’t happen?