Really surprised not more talk about Harrison

Alphadawg7

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

He has been outstanding.  I think he was misused at Stanford or not up to his potential, the Bills are discovering he can be a penetrating DT and cause havoc in the backfield instead of just standing his ground.  I saw him run down a scat back in the Carolina game about 12 yards downfield.  I think he is going to be a steal just like K Williams was as a 5th rd pick.

But what we still don’t know is....can he drop into coverage? Let us all just take a moment to rejoice that Rex is gone, we have a REAL coach, and we won’t have to find out. 

I never thought he’d last until our pick in the 3rd. I don’t watch as much CFB as many of you, but he had caught my eye. 

56 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I know this is sacrilege, but being unable to call it quits after their prime is common on our DL. KW, Aaron schobel, Kelsay, etc

Strange that you list Aaron Schobel as an example when he did call it quits right at the end of his prime instead of trying to extend his career.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

If we’re being honest here, Kyle hasn’t been the same player for a while. Hopefully Phillips can be a good replacement 

I disagree strongly.  Dareus mailed it in after he got paid and Washington was not a replacement after he was traded.  They have had little at DE beyond Hughes the past few years.  With all of that, I’d still argue that Williams might have been their best DL even at his age.

9 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I disagree strongly.  Dareus mailed it in after he got paid and Washington was not a replacement after he was traded.  They have had little at DE beyond Hughes the past few years.  With all of that, I’d still argue that Williams might have been their best DL even at his age.

Kyle has been a disruptive force on lines with little talent around him. He’s getting old and isn’t the same player. It happens. That’s the reality of the situation.

16 hours ago, Augie said:

But what we still don’t know is....can he drop into coverage? Let us all just take a moment to rejoice that Rex is gone, we have a REAL coach, and we won’t have to find out. 

I never thought he’d last until our pick in the 3rd. I don’t watch as much CFB as many of you, but he had caught my eye. 

Drop into coverage, was it Rex that had Dareus dropping into coverage?  LOL