Sean McDermott is the most annoying kind of person.

49 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The longer he takes to name his starting QB week 1, the longer the Ravens have to split time preparing for 2 very different QBs.

Not annoying.

Smart.

I don't agree with the OP, but shouldn't we want them to gameplan for whoever we start?  It's preseason, I'd rather get a clear evaluation of a QB against a defense that  gameplans for that specific QB.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Can you jump up and touch a basketball rim?  We're talking a 10 ft rim here and not the Playskool once.

in high school i could just about do it, but at 41, there's no way.  i weeded and trimmed hedges yesterday, and my back hurts.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I got kicked in the face, have a cut and a black eye.  Wanna see a pic?

how in the world did you get kicked in the face?  and how do this have anything to do with what we were talking about?

15 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

One of his secrets must REALLY be eating away at you. This puts you in a bit of a precarious position. My question is simply - how far are you willing to go for the truth?

It kinda remind me of this...

WANTED:Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O.Box 322 Buffalo, 14213. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

"You ever faced certain death?"

"If it was so certain, I wouldn't be here, would I?"

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

There is no reason to give other team time to prepare.

He revealed ahead of time who was starter for Chargers and it cost.

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I mean the guy’s face is kinda annoying, but whatever, not like I  have to smooch him before bed every night.

"The Bills Blog"?  I agree.

McD is an annoying sanctimonious bs artist using crap talk about family for this organization when this is a business...and i will cut you if i need to... spare me that fake clapping....  

That being said the guy is organized, has a plan and seems to know how to coach... we shall see... its his team now.

Edited by North Buffalo

17 minutes ago, teef said:

in high school i could just about do it, but at 41, there's no way.  i weeded and trimmed hedges yesterday, and my back hurts.

I'm 40 and raced indoor go-karts yesterday and I'm pretty sore. Being middle aged has its advantages but it also means we're old physically.

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

Are you for reals?

Apart from all the funny remarks, with which I agree, let me add something at least a tad serious:

We've been watching and listening to McDermott for a year and a half, and we read a lot about him when he came.   One thing we read and we've now seen is that this guy is WAY into the details.  There isn't a detail he hasn't thought of. 

If he's not announcing his starter, it's because he has a reason.   He isn't doing it to build suspense, to tease us, or to keep us listening.   He has a reason.   Maybe it's the Ravens.  Maybe he hasn't made up his mind yet.   Maybe he likes his QBs not knowing.   Maybe, as someone said, there's no reason to do it now, so he's waiting.   

He's doing what he's doing because it's all part of his process, and I'm fine with letting this coach, any coach, run with his process.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm 40 and raced indoor go-karts yesterday and I'm pretty sore. Being middle aged has its advantages but it also means we're old physically.

Bunch of wimps... suck it up and give me 50. Played hockey saturday, worked out sunday, finishing up a double... ps, Im 54... and my Dad is 84 and still working... take 800mg of motrin... wait 15 min and get motivated.... mooove iiit!