Sean McDermott is the most annoying kind of person.

37 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

Rex Ryan is on line 3 for you........

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

?You’re one of my favorite posters, but I’d be ‘Fired With Cause’ for encouraging an unsensored DC-Tom Flaming. I’m ‘an idiot’, but I’m not suicidal.

It's why I asked permission.

Don't mind, really...good moderation stretches me to get really creative with my insults.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It sucks and SM seems like kinda of a boring game.  But I don’t know how you criticize him for this.  Obviously it would be nice to have a coach who shows personality and has funny press conferences.  But the less you say as a coach, the better.  Belichick just mumbles a bunch of nonsense.

I did notice he was super pissed off at Sal Capaccios question on if they'll do an injury settlement with the injured punter.  He told him not gonna answer that....next question.  Then gave him a state and a disgusted nod for even asking the question.  Thought it was pretty harsh.  He definitely has a disdain for the media to some degree IMO

He also always pressed reporters if they ask stupid questions that don't really seem like questions at all.  Case in point....Vic Carucci's long winded question about Kulyle Williams age and ability to recover.  It was a dumb question that made little sense and McDermott kind of let him know it was pretty stupid.

Edited by Estro
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

To the OP, who was more annoying of the three, Gregg Williams, Doug Marone, Dick Jauron..you really think McDermott is more annoying than this group, we have the Devious, the surly and the walking dead but McDermott it he most annoying of people.

Gregg Williams with the airhorn at the crack of dawn.

One of his secrets must REALLY be eating away at you. This puts you in a bit of a precarious position. My question is simply - how far are you willing to go for the truth?

It kinda remind me of this...

WANTED:Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. P.O.Box 322 Buffalo, 14213. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

41 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

McDermott is the most awesome kind of person; he has a plan and a philosophy that works .

Maybe you need to realize how coaches work.

44 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I really don't mean to be rude but your post alone would make me not want to tell you anything either.  Just sayin..... ?

49 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

But have you seen him clap?

He's a great clapper.