Digital Downloads: Buffalo Bills 2018 Yearbook and NFL 2018 Kickoff Guide

7 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Does anyone know how to save the yearbook to a PDF?  

At the bottom of the screen click menu and select print.  Then print the document to PDF if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

May you take a screen shot of bar code and ticket... Then print that from phone... Which I can do

Also... Will that screenshot of bar code work at gate... Same with the paper print out of screenshot?

That way you can hedge against phone failure or trouble getting into say TicketMaster (etc...) App/Browser account because of bad internet or no internet connection.

Just got My Home Opener tix and took screen shot of bar code.  You can convert to .pdf in My Epson printer App.

Here's another offering from the NFL.

2018 NFL Record and Fact Book

The 2018 NFL Record & Fact Book is now posted and available for download on www.NFLCommunications.com or by clicking here

The downloadable version of this publication is in a bookmarked format that corresponds with the table of contents.

The online version of the Record & Fact Book also includes a supplemental section with expanded information that is not available in the printed guide. 

The digital-only section includes:
  • Expanded Individual & Team Records
  • Super Bowl Game Summaries, I-LII
  • Pro Bowl Summaries, 1971-2018
  • Pro Bowl Individual & Team Records
  • Full Overtime History (Preseason Results, Regular-Season & Postseason OT Summaries)
  • All-Time NFL Teams
  • Chicago All-Star Game & Playoff Bowl Results
  • All-Time Results of NFL Primetime Games
  • 2017 Best Performances (Includes Week-By-Week & Playoffs)
  • Digest of Rules
  • Official Signals
  • Like (+1) 1