LORAX on Jim Rome coming up at 12:25PM EST

2 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Who the heck listens to Jim Rome anymore. 

Millions of people, actually.

Every time I try to help TBD with an interesting interview on Rome I get people who just rail against him and lose focus of the initial post.

Don't listen, doesn't bother me. But as a resident peacekeeper of TBD let's focus on the team. (I know I know, DC, I'm an idiot for responding to this.)

1 hour ago, pop gun said:

Who the heck listens to Jim Rome anymore. 

They are plenty of low IQ sports fans out there, they proudly call themselves "clones", self iincriminating themselves  they are the  mindless followers they are.

Rome was entertaining for the first few months but his shtick gets old but hey, some peole listen to him year after year.p

11 minutes ago, yall said:

Thanks Seasons - any way you could summarize the interview?

Didnt really appear to blame Landry. Lorax was more concerned about the double standards between offense and defense - saying this kinda hit would get a defensive player penalized. 

They talked a bit about Josh Allen and Lorax just repeated what he said earlier - that he has a lot of respect for Allen

They talked about him being an UDFA and this being his 14th year and Lorax called it unbelievable.

Finally talked about Buffalo - and Lorax said the city is like him - struggling to do well. Also said he didnt want to come here initially because of the cold - but has grown to love it thanks to the fans.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Didnt really appear to blame Landry. Lorax was more concerned about the double standards between offense and defense - saying this kinda hit would get a defensive player penalized. 

They talked a bit about Josh Allen and Lorax just repeated what he said earlier - that he has a lot of respect for Allen

They talked about him being an UDFA and this being his 14th year and Lorax called it unbelievable.

Finally talked about Buffalo - and Lorax said the city is like him - struggling to do well. Also said he didnt want to come here initially because of the cold - but has grown to love it thanks to the fans.

Thanks for the accurate summary.

Lorax was very cautiously optimistic on Josh Allen.....

It's too bad we haven't had Lorax for many years, dude is a good guy.