How Many Rushing Yards Will McCoy Get This Season?

Gugny

McCoy's 2018-2019 Rushing Yards  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Rushing Yards Will McCoy Get This Season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2018 at 01:55 PM

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

I do find it interesting that a “TROLL/HATER” is the person who would have been right back in August.

That's a harsh label and adds nothing of substance to this thread.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

That's a harsh label and adds nothing of substance to this thread.

We are going to find out right now.  Your up.  So answer this please.  Go back to August.

was the person who said McCoy would have a bad stats season....1.) A passionate Bills fan who simply was able to see the eventual problems?  2.) A Fake Bills Fan who just wanted to bash the Bills?

On 8/20/2018 at 1:13 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

So tough to say. McCoy is great but he is getting older and teams will be selling out to stop him.  I definitely won’t draft him in fantasy football.

We should have traded him last year.  His trade value is probsbly nothing now.  

This bro knows what’s he’s talking about.  ?

4 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

We are going to find out right now.  Your up.  So answer this please.  Go back to August.

was the person who said McCoy would have a bad stats season....1.) A passionate Bills fan who simply was able to see the eventual problems?  2.) A Fake Bills Fan who just wanted to bash the Bills?

I think in my other comments that I made myself clear.  I'll save you the time to read through two whole pages.  I said I am a big Shady fan, but worried about his age and durability.  I also stated that I was not being pessimistic, but realistic.  I'm sorry that he didn't get 1,400 yards on the ground and contributed - basically - nothing to the Bills for the entire year.  It sucks.  But given your two choices above, I'll go with #1.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Damn optimists had me drinking the Kool-Aid by August too.  I'm not falling for it again next year!

I was actually very optimistic about the Bills' run game; just fearful that McCoy's age would catch up.  I guarantee I will be even MORE optimistic next year!!

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think in my other comments that I made myself clear.  I'll save you the time to read through two whole pages.  I said I am a big Shady fan, but worried about his age and durability.  I also stated that I was not being pessimistic, but realistic.  I'm sorry that he didn't get 1,400 yards on the ground and contributed - basically - nothing to the Bills for the entire year.  It sucks.  But given your two choices above, I'll go with #1.

That is what I was hoping you would say.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

@fansince88

@QCity

You two nailed it!!  Ended up with 514 yards for the season.

To be fair, I said we would make the playoffs too. (19-0 baby) That said I still think McCoy is washed up. Watching him this year he didnt cut or start like he has in the past. Perhaps the staff knows about some injury that is holding him back. He is in their plans for 2019? We shall see.