When did Jags fans become so anti-Bills?

Roundybout

1 hour ago, Protocal69 said:

That what I was going to say coupled with the fact they know deep down inside they could/should have lost that playoff game to us

disagree on the “should have” part.  Their defense played just as well as ours, and their offense was a little less incompetent.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

It's gainesville with skyscrapers.

Much much much much much bigger.  I live on the Southside of town.  It's a 35 min drive to the airport on the north side with no traffic strait through down town.  You should get a map or an atlas.  Take a look.  Buffalo is a a small town in comparison.

We are litteraly the largest city in the country.  Wow man.

We have the largest port on the east coast.  The second largest naval Base.  

Business flok here.  CSX HQ.  growing fast too.  Low unemployment....I could go on.

Edited by JaxBills

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Ive never been to Jacksonville, but i’ve been pretty much all over this country, and I’ve never met a Jags fan. In case I ever do, there’s some good info in this thread, thanks.

Oh yea,  craft Brew/ restaurants all over town too.  I recommend veterans United and ardwolf.  Wicked barley is good too.  It's a get out and go places kinda town, and people here are nice for the most part.  It trips out my northen family.   

Many sailor chose to retire here as well.  So it has a bit of a military town feel as well.

Edited by JaxBills

32 minutes ago, boater said:

Probably started when the Bills Mafia started a bonfire in their stadium parking lot---then they heckled the fire fighters who responded to put it out.

Heckling first responders doing their job is a dick move.

Most interesting thing that's happened at that stadium in 20 years, arguably.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

I hate 180 years old acting like he's 55 :( 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

When their Ron Jeremy look-alike owner started taking shots at us. :thumbsup:

Jealous of a passionate fan base. One that lives and dies with their team. Through good and bad.

I don't doubt they'll get a full house for every game in 2018. The issue is that they don't bother to show up when the team has a down season. That's not a great market imo. You need a team somewhere that can show support during trying times too.

7 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

The AFC South will not be the cake walk this season that it was last year.  Expect Dougie to look like he drank a swig of battery acid about the time Thanksgiving arrives this fall.  The Jags still might be the top of the division but I expect the Titans, Texans, and Colts to do better than last year.  No first round bye for the Jags this season.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

The AFC South will not be the cake walk this season that it was last year.  Expect Dougie to look like he drank a swig of battery acid about the time Thanksgiving arrives this fall.  The Jags still might be the top of the division but I expect the Titans, Texans, and Colts to do better than last year.  No first round bye for the Jags this season.

Nope, I have not forgotten the outcome of last season but just refuting the prognosis of some that the Jags will post an even better record this fall.

3 hours ago, JaxBills said:

Much much much much much bigger.  I live on the Southside of town.  It's a 35 min drive to the airport on the north side with no traffic strait through down town.  You should get a map or an atlas.  Take a look.  Buffalo is a a small town in comparison.

We are litteraly the largest city in the country.  Wow man.

We have the largest port on the east coast.  The second largest naval Base.  

Business flok here.  CSX HQ.  growing fast too.  Low unemployment....I could go on.

Calm down, ‘homey’. It’s a puny city with a small but growing citizenry and small town gubment. It’s just large in overall land size. Otherwise, quite forgettable.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Calm down, ‘homey’. It’s a puny city with a small but growing citizenry and small town gubment. It’s just large in overall land size. Otherwise, quite forgettable.

Word.

Like 80% of it is marsh. Kind of a like a hot Secaucus

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1