When did Jags fans become so anti-Bills?

Roundybout

11 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I don't agree, but we should get a beer some time during a game. You go to wing it?.  I live in mandrin.  Have for 15 years, and I have enjoyed arguing with you.  Honestly.  We agree and disagree a lot.  It would be fun!

I love it here too, weather, beaches, an hour drive to beatiful places, night life, people are awesome if you stay off beaver and monceief.

It's hard to justify even sitting down to watch a game on Sundays here.  So much more... Boating, fishing is BIG.

AND ya gotta love our state tax, lol

Ha! This is exactly to my point. This is far and away a College Football State. Even Miami & Tampa Bay have no fiercly loyal fan base like NFL cities everywhere else. I work PT for the jags, but have no allegiance to this Never-should-Have-happened franchise.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

<_<

Don't make me comment on English dentistry.

Or, yanno, the Royal Inbreds...

• 1682: King George I married his first cousin, Sophia Dorothea
  • 1705: King George II married his third cousin, Caroline 
  • 1761: King George III married his second cousin, Charlotte 
  • 1795: King George IV married his first cousin, Caroline 
  • 1818: King William IV married his third cousin, Adelaide
  • 1840: Queen Victoria married her first cousin, Albert, and the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha begins

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

100% yes.  It starts with their quitter head coach.   I know a lot of Bills fans have forgiven and moved on, but there isn't a person in the NFL I detest more than St. Doug.   I think the way he left the team was cowardly, and furthermore I feel like the way he handled the questions about the situation last year during the lead up to the playoff game was gutless.

There are a few members of the Jaguars organization who I really admire.  Coughlin most notably, but I also think guys like Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson are both players you'd love to have on your team, and not just for their play on the field.  

it's just been a black hole of a maelstrom of a blur for individual coaches between Wade and Rex, all the same to me.

Rex was a special disaster and I like what we have now, time will tell

From the Jags standpoint, I don’t think it has very much to do with Marrone.  Marrone might be a big real why the Bills fans hate Jacksonville.  Also the fact that the Bills, and Tyrod Taylor, essentially blew a winnable playoffs thanks to a putrid offensive display. 

The reason Jacksonville fans hate the Bills is because of the playoff weekend last season. The Bills Mafia was in full force, and many Jags fans believe that the Bills trashed their city and set fires in the parking lot. 

Edited by BuffaloRush
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

If you’ve ever been through Jacksonville and actually realized you were in Jacksonville, I give you credit.

It's the only city on I95 in the south except Richmond VA.  If you miss it you are blind.  I10 and I95 merge in down town.  We have three massive bridges leaving down town and two draw bridges.  It's actually really nice to drive through.  You can see the stadium and the landing from the Acosta bridge.  And, its cleaner than any city I've been to up north.  Multiple sky rise condos in the down town area too.  

Edited by JaxBills

3 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

It's the only city on I95 in the south except Richmond VA.  If you miss it you are blind.  I10 and I95 merge in down town.  We have three massive bridges leaving down town and two draw bridges.  It's actually really nice to drive through.  You can see the stadium and the landing from the Acosta bridge.  And, its cleaner than any city I've been to up north.  Multiple sky rise condos in the down town area too.  

It's gainesville with skyscrapers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

That what I was going to say coupled with the fact they know deep down inside they could/should have lost that playoff game to us

Have you ever felt a lingering despair about games the Bills should've lost? Over the last couple years I'm sure a lot of fans see the Bills on the schedule and pencil it in as a win. Florida is just not a Pro State. Baseball and Football do poorly down there even when the teams do well. 

26 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

The reason Jacksonville fans hate the Bills is because of the playoff weekend last season. The Bills Mafia was in full force, and many Jags fans believe that the Bills trashed their city and set fires in the parking lot. 

Yes, causing tens of dollars in damage.