When did Jags fans become so anti-Bills?

Roundybout

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Welcome to......

It really annoyed me that they accused Bills fans of being pigs and littering so badly 

But, this is all on Jacksonville.  They didn't plan to open the lot until 10 or 11, was it?  And there were cars backing up the roads in to the lot by 630 and they were forced to open it by 7.  They had no trash areas, no dumpsters ( save for one way out the way). 

They literally had no where to put refuge and litter with a strong breeze off the bay it caused trash to go everywhere.

After the game there was no security, there was no police presence, there was no affirmation of authority to make sure things were handled and secure.   Pushing, shoving, screaming, blatant !@#$ behavior beyond that of what I've ever seen at a Bills game was popular.  I get it, there was joy and happiness by their fans but that stadium was dominated by Bills fans to the point of 50/50 out of towners.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The Cardinals enjoy having him on their team. Lol.  Agree with pretty much everything here. I can't stand marrone

My bad, I started to think about Calais Campbell and the Arizona connection made me think of Peterson, total Brain Slip.

Sill, wouldnt mind to have a guy like Yannick Ngakoue or A.J. Bouye.   But guy like Bortles, Ramsey, Marrone, Darues, and to a lesser extent Fournette make it easy to dislike them.   I also think they slip a bit this year, but we will see i guess.

• Like (+1) 1

They are just a bit salty that we had a home game in their stadium in last years playoffs.

I went over to the Jags board to tell them it was going to happen. Our team sucked that day, but our fans did what we do. We literally had some Jag fans afraid to go and get beat up by Bills fans. Classic.

Let them hate us, it's a new era.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Because they're insecure down in duuuuuuvaaallllll

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

Essentially, Duuuuuvall is trash, meth, inbred and gross.

This seems correct. Lots of gold teeth/Kid Rock types.  I found it pretty gross

26 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Because they're insecure down in duuuuuuvaaallllll

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

Essentially, Duuuuuvall is trash, meth, inbred and gross.

Since I was there, I can confirm this story.

• Like (+1) 1

Haha pretty simple:

Marrone factor: Bills fan ragged the hire, Jags fans got defensive and then once had success talked smack

Dareus factor: read above ^

Playoff game: Buffalo invades and makes their fans look pathetic while the league glosses over Buffalo's devotion for their team

Season Success: Anytime a team goes from doormat to cusp of SB teams fans tend to get very arrogant due to years of being down. Seattle fans became insufferable once Wilson and crew went on their run

Overall I think there actually is a bit of a true rivalry between Jags and Buffalo. Buffalo is an NFL blueblood in terms of history (minus SB win) and fan devotion. Media like Jim Rome have said the league is better when we are successful so while we may not be GB or PIT we still are like the favorite cousin league wise. I mean sh*t look at the out pouring of support and respect given to the Bills with Jim Kelly.

Jacksonville on the other hand has um... pools in their endzone, tarped off seating that only was removed in the playoffs, and probably their best known player Jalen Ramsay is devise to the point half the people love him and the other hate him. So yea I get that Jags fans probably get sick of jokes about the stadium, fan base, etc.. they have no true history its relatively mediocre.

Add in that the Jags have beat us twice in the playoffs, Ramsey talking smack, they ended our 2004 chance for playoffs, defensive fans in Jax about their devotion, and now front runners because the team is good... yea there is some real blood.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

I live in Jax.  90% of my friends and associates are jags fans.  I where my bills hats religiously...off season as well, through ALL the though years.  Nobody talks crap, but they love to talk ANY football.  College is as big as pro hear, and HS is huge. We are the home of Tebow.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I will say the tailgating antics make buffalo look like a zoo, with blow jobs and table smashing.  And that is made fun of.  

Jags fans don't have faith in there offence.  But they know that defence is great.  Jags fans have never gone anywhere.  The stadium is a heat death trap so 1:00 games are heat stroke suicide.  If y'all remember, it was 110* on the field last times Bills were here.

Also, they consider it Tom's team.  Not Doug's.

20 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

This seems correct. Lots of gold teeth/Kid Rock types.  I found it pretty gross

Not even close.

19 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Right?

080512-redneck-vmed-1130a.widec.jpg

^Duval

Nope

Edited by JaxBills

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

a guy i kind of know is a jags fan and he was shocked at the amount of bills fans.  before the game he was like yea they'll be some. after he didn't wanna talk about it. 

Yep, we filled that B word with a sea of blue!

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I think they are getting behind their all pro CB and his comments against our QB. 

They know he sounds like an idiot but he's a corner.  Not a QB.

13 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Haha pretty simple:

Marrone factor: Bills fan ragged the hire, Jags fans got defensive and then once had success talked smack

Dareus factor: read above ^

Playoff game: Buffalo invades and makes their fans look pathetic while the league glosses over Buffalo's devotion for their team

Season Success: Anytime a team goes from doormat to cusp of SB teams fans tend to get very arrogant due to years of being down. Seattle fans became insufferable once Wilson and crew went on their run

Overall I think there actually is a bit of a true rivalry between Jags and Buffalo. Buffalo is an NFL blueblood in terms of history (minus SB win) and fan devotion. Media like Jim Rome have said the league is better when we are successful so while we may not be GB or PIT we still are like the favorite cousin league wise. I mean sh*t look at the out pouring of support and respect given to the Bills with Jim Kelly.

Jacksonville on the other hand has um... pools in their endzone, tarped off seating that only was removed in the playoffs, and probably their best known player Jalen Ramsay is devise to the point half the people love him and the other hate him. So yea I get that Jags fans probably get sick of jokes about the stadium, fan base, etc.. they have no true history its relatively mediocre.

Add in that the Jags have beat us twice in the playoffs, Ramsey talking smack, they ended our 2004 chance for playoffs, defensive fans in Jax about their devotion, and now front runners because the team is good... yea there is some real blood.

82,000 seats in a stadium designed for one game.

FL GA

40 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

More to this than meets the folding table. Their Triple A Baseball team had a Folding Table Appreciation Night last month, with vendors, give aways and heavily bandaged table mascots. Yes, there’s the Marone factor, but mostly it’s how well Bills fans supported our team at THEIR home playoff game. I was there. It was 50/50 in a packed house. I reiterate, A PACKED HOUSE in Jville. All the tarps covering most of the stadium were removed to accommodate the crowd and was the largest crowd ever to see the London Jagoffs.

With their new found enthusiasm for finally having a decent team to support, the PR created BuffaloHate. 

Thats all it is.

The jags have been more relivent in the last 20 years than buffalo has.  Not to be a richard, but it's true. 

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

a guy i kind of know is a jags fan and he was shocked at the amount of bills fans.  before the game he was like yea they'll be some. after he didn't wanna talk about it. 

Our team has had decades to grow and spread our fan base.

They have not.  It's really that simple.

24 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I hate Marrone and if the Jags fans have something against Buffalo, whatever.  We will beat them this year.  

Obviously .  

Most don't even know he came from the bills.  They think Tom runs the team.  I agree.

32 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

They are just a bit salty that we had a home game in their stadium in last years playoffs.

I went over to the Jags board to tell them it was going to happen. Our team sucked that day, but our fans did what we do. We literally had some Jag fans afraid to go and get beat up by Bills fans. Classic.

Let them hate us, it's a new era.

It's nothing new.  We watch games from home because it's over 100* at kick off.  If you want to see something, watch when the Steelers come to town.

8 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

The jags have been more relivent in the last 20 years than buffalo has.  Not to be a richard, but it's true. 

In No way is this represented by their fan base, which is to the OP’s topic. Their 9-7 seasons vs our 6-10’s still wouldn’t garner 30k in the seats. I’ve lived here virtually their entire existence. They’re the biggest Black Eye in the League for fandom, and that’s really saying something in Florida.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

In No way is this represented by their fan base, which is to the OP’s topic. Their 9-7 seasons vs our 6-10’s still wouldn’t garner 30k in the seats. I’ve lived here virtually their entire existence. They’re the biggest Black Eye in the League for fandom, and that’s really saying something in Florida.

I don't agree, but we should get a beer some time during a game. You go to wing it?.  I live in mandrin.  Have for 15 years, and I have enjoyed arguing with you.  Honestly.  We agree and disagree a lot.  It would be fun!

I love it here too, weather, beaches, an hour drive to beatiful places, night life, people are awesome if you stay off beaver and monceief.

It's hard to justify even sitting down to watch a game on Sundays here.  So much more... Boating, fishing is BIG.

AND ya gotta love our state tax, lol