When did Jags fans become so anti-Bills?

Roundybout

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

Edited by BillsEnthusiast
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

100% yes.  It starts with their quitter head coach.   I know a lot of Bills fans have forgiven and moved on, but there isn't a person in the NFL I detest more than St. Doug.   I think the way he left the team was cowardly, and furthermore I feel like the way he handled the questions about the situation last year during the lead up to the playoff game was gutless.

There are a few members of the Jaguars organization who I really admire.  Coughlin most notably, but I also think guys like Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson are both players you'd love to have on your team, and not just for their play on the field.  

Because they're insecure down in duuuuuuvaaallllll

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

Essentially, Duuuuuvall is trash, meth, inbred and gross.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Because they're insecure down in duuuuuuvaaallllll

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

Essentially, Duuuuuvall is trash, meth, inbred and gross.

Welcome to......

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't blame Marone for leaving, who would want to work with Whaley and Russ. I'm guessing Bills fans just invaded that stadium and they have never seen that kind of passion from a fan base. Add in that we probably broke any folding table within a 40 mile radius and you have some pissed off fans.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, nickrage said:

Theyre still mad about Billsmafia invading their town

More to this than meets the folding table. Their Triple A Baseball team had a Folding Table Appreciation Night last month, with vendors, give aways and heavily bandaged table mascots. Yes, there’s the Marone factor, but mostly it’s how well Bills fans supported our team at THEIR home playoff game. I was there. It was 50/50 in a packed house. I reiterate, A PACKED HOUSE in Jville. All the tarps covering most of the stadium were removed to accommodate the crowd and was the largest crowd ever to see the London Jagoffs.

With their new found enthusiasm for finally having a decent team to support, the PR created BuffaloHate. 

Thats all it is.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

100% yes.  It starts with their quitter head coach.   I know a lot of Bills fans have forgiven and moved on, but there isn't a person in the NFL I detest more than St. Doug.   I think the way he left the team was cowardly, and furthermore I feel like the way he handled the questions about the situation last year during the lead up to the playoff game was gutless.

There are a few members of the Jaguars organization who I really admire.  Coughlin most notably, but I also think guys like Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson are both players you'd love to have on your team, and not just for their play on the field.  

The Cardinals enjoy having him on their team. Lol.  Agree with pretty much everything here. I can't stand marrone

• Like (+1) 1