Jump to content
BillsEnthusiast

When did Jags fans become so anti-Bills?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

 

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

 

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

 

 

Edited by BillsEnthusiast
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the Doug Marrone effect.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theyre still mad about Billsmafia invading their town

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean other than the fact they're inbreds?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably just pissed off that they have been eating off the floor for 8 months because of the table shortage after their home playoff game. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet most of them say “Jagwires”.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably a stupid thread but screw it, I'm stuck at the car shop for another 2 hours and need some entertainment.

 

Geez, one good season and suddenly there are way more Jags fans out there than I remember, and for some reason they seem to congregate on articles concerning our Bills and talking **** about our quarterbacks and team. Funny considering their quarterback is Blake friggin Bottles, and theyve been a joke since the MJD era.

 

Do we have a new Florida rivalry brewing? 

 

 

100% yes.  It starts with their quitter head coach.   I know a lot of Bills fans have forgiven and moved on, but there isn't a person in the NFL I detest more than St. Doug.   I think the way he left the team was cowardly, and furthermore I feel like the way he handled the questions about the situation last year during the lead up to the playoff game was gutless.

 

There are a few members of the Jaguars organization who I really admire.  Coughlin most notably, but I also think guys like Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson are both players you'd love to have on your team, and not just for their play on the field.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 9 fans they have are probably still a little aggravated about the invasion on their town last January. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because they're insecure down in duuuuuuvaaallllll

 

 

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

 

Essentially, Duuuuuvall is trash, meth, inbred and gross.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You mean other than the fact they're inbreds?

 

Bit harsh on the people of Buffalo......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blokestradamus said:

 

Bit harsh on the people of Buffalo......

 

<_<

 

Don't make me comment on English dentistry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Because they're insecure down in duuuuuuvaaallllll

 

 

Seriously, what a petulant fan base. They acted as if they're the Patriots down there.  Some kid not even over 180 got in my face on the way out and tried to push me, for example. I hadn't even said a word or anything beyond walking.

 

Essentially, Duuuuuvall is trash, meth, inbred and gross.

 

Welcome to......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

<_<

 

Don't make me comment on English dentistry.

 

I'd love to refute all the stereotypes but I'm the reason they exist :D

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't blame Marone for leaving, who would want to work with Whaley and Russ. I'm guessing Bills fans just invaded that stadium and they have never seen that kind of passion from a fan base. Add in that we probably broke any folding table within a 40 mile radius and you have some pissed off fans.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's when Tony Bosceli handled Bruce Smith in the WC game in 1996 and Jim Kelly's last game.

The 4th and 12 conversion on Nate Clements back like 10-12 years ago.

Last years WC game and Marrone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nickrage said:

Theyre still mad about Billsmafia invading their town

 

More to this than meets the folding table. Their Triple A Baseball team had a Folding Table Appreciation Night last month, with vendors, give aways and heavily bandaged table mascots. Yes, there’s the Marone factor, but mostly it’s how well Bills fans supported our team at THEIR home playoff game. I was there. It was 50/50 in a packed house. I reiterate, A PACKED HOUSE in Jville. All the tarps covering most of the stadium were removed to accommodate the crowd and was the largest crowd ever to see the London Jagoffs.

With their new found enthusiasm for finally having a decent team to support, the PR created BuffaloHate. 

Thats all it is.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

100% yes.  It starts with their quitter head coach.   I know a lot of Bills fans have forgiven and moved on, but there isn't a person in the NFL I detest more than St. Doug.   I think the way he left the team was cowardly, and furthermore I feel like the way he handled the questions about the situation last year during the lead up to the playoff game was gutless.

 

There are a few members of the Jaguars organization who I really admire.  Coughlin most notably, but I also think guys like Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson are both players you'd love to have on your team, and not just for their play on the field.  

The Cardinals enjoy having him on their team. Lol.  Agree with pretty much everything here. I can't stand marrone

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

 

Welcome to......

It really annoyed me that they accused Bills fans of being pigs and littering so badly 

 

But, this is all on Jacksonville.  They didn't plan to open the lot until 10 or 11, was it?  And there were cars backing up the roads in to the lot by 630 and they were forced to open it by 7.  They had no trash areas, no dumpsters ( save for one way out the way). 

 

They literally had no where to put refuge and litter with a strong breeze off the bay it caused trash to go everywhere.

 

After the game there was no security, there was no police presence, there was no affirmation of authority to make sure things were handled and secure.   Pushing, shoving, screaming, blatant !@#$ behavior beyond that of what I've ever seen at a Bills game was popular.  I get it, there was joy and happiness by their fans but that stadium was dominated by Bills fans to the point of 50/50 out of towners.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The Cardinals enjoy having him on their team. Lol.  Agree with pretty much everything here. I can't stand marrone

My bad, I started to think about Calais Campbell and the Arizona connection made me think of Peterson, total Brain Slip.

 

Sill, wouldnt mind to have a guy like Yannick Ngakoue or A.J. Bouye.   But guy like Bortles, Ramsey, Marrone, Darues, and to a lesser extent Fournette make it easy to dislike them.   I also think they slip a bit this year, but we will see i guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I bet most of them say “Jagwires”.

I used to say it like that when I was 4 or 5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×