Proof Josh Allen Is Ready [Perhaps Not 100% Scientific]

Paulus

42 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Great autograph....I’d frame that because it might be a great piece of memorabilia.

I do think Josh is well-aware of the discussions around his career in the media.  I remember at the NFL he threw an autographed hat to a fan and joked “accuracy!”  He also joked with local reporters on draft day about his stats.  Seems like he has a good-natured yet depreciating sense of humor

I thought about that too. 

The kid has me giddy. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Love this kid.

Really hope he pans out. 

From what I've seen, Josh Allen is such a great fit here in Buffalo. He probably knows if he really is good, there will be a 6'5 3/4" bronze wearing 17 right outside the stadium.

Lauryn Hill sang about him once...

Ready or not...you cant hide...I'm gonnnnnaaaaa ffiiiiiinnnnddd you...and take it slowly....

Ready or not...you can't hide....I'm gonnnnaaa fiiiinnnnddd you...and make you want me...

4 hours ago, bmur66 said:

How much you want for that?

Not mine. I wish it was. Heck, I'd drop a few hundred on it. I just thought I'd pass it along, as I saw it and felt a little uncharacteristic excitement. I mean, this kid can pump up a team and the fan base! This should end the "stunt his growth" and is he "ready" argument. 

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Not mine. I wish it was. Heck, I'd drop a few hundred on it. I just thought I'd pass it along, as I saw it and felt a little uncharacteristic excitement. I mean, this kid can pump up a team and the fan base! This should end the "stunt his growth" and is he "ready" argument. 

Darn. I'd pay that too. I have the perfect place for that in my man cave sports viewing section

8 hours ago, Paulus said:

vdwwrpec3sf11.jpg

Instead of ready  or not, I would have replaced those words with   "Tool Time!" Like that Tim "Allen" Home Improvement show, J. Allen has the tools to get the job done, right now.. He can hit you with a sledgehammer, a nail driver, or whatever. 

Wow. Awesome! Really is.

That he starts game 1 or not, that kid has got us excited! And the way the team reacts when he's on the field, he commands respect already. 

THAT is winning the preseason LOL He got us excited. Game 1 with his physical skills. Game 2 with his command of the huddle, audibles, hard counts, decisions. Good stuff!

Edit: I sure hope he has a great game with the 1st coming up! 

Edited by Jerome007