Josh Allen- One thing we can all agree on?

On 8/20/2018 at 12:00 AM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

It’s incredible seeing how hot those balls come in and how far he can throw it. 

Between Cam, Mahomes, Allen and Stafford on best arm in the league. I think Allen has them beat.

Yeah, Allen can chuck the ball a country mile and all his balls come in hot but the receivers don't seem to have trouble catching them which is good. 

On 8/20/2018 at 5:15 AM, Inigo Montoya said:

@ Dollars to Donuts

I think you have a good argument, there is definitely something to be said for trial by fire, but ultimately, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I think you're right, Allen probably is our best chance to win, and if your #1 objective is to beat the Ravens, Chargers, and Vikings, then you should play Allen.  If your #1 priority is to give Allen the best chance to succeed long term, then I would sit him for a few games and let the O line figure itself out first and let Allen get more of a feel for the pro game before you throw him in there.

Don't forget to include the Packers, Titans and Pats in the first 8 games. I also want him to sit the first few games. With the defenses he'll face the 1st few weeks, he's gonna get murdered. Could be an experience he doesn't get over. Hopeful that AJ's shoulder allows him to be the sacrificial lamb early on. I'd start Allen against the Bears and roll from there. We should be 1-7 at that point, with the rest of the schedule looking a little easier. We could go 6-2 down the stretch.

On 8/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, GoodHands15 said:

Everyone has their options on the QB’s. Who should start. That’s all fine and dandy.

But can we all agree that watching Josh Allen rip the football is just a very nice thing to see. 

I mean. I feel like, just over two games. You could compile Josh Allen highlights and prescribe it as anti-depressants. 

No matter how much you want NP to start. I feel like Josh Allen highlight throws. (Especially deep outs) should make us all warm and fuzzy inside. Can we agree on that?

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1