Terrance Fede has been impressive.

njbuff

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

We’re pretty thin at DE.. unless we ..um Trade for a superstar DE currently holding out, I’d guess yes. 

Murphy is a near complete unknown to this date and Lawson is Lawson..

Hughes, Murphy, Shaq, and Eddie Y.   Fede won't make it. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Did you watch the embedded video?   Eddie Y got praised multiple times by McD.  I agree with you that I think he's making it for sure.  

I don't know about Fede but I think Shaq could be in jeopardy.   It looks like he's trying hard to me but there just aren't many results.  

Edited by White Linen

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Did you watch the embedded video - Eddie Y was getting praised multiple times by McD.  I agree with you that I think he's making it for sure.  

I don't know about Fede but I think Shaq could be in jeopardy.   It looks like he's trying hard to me but there just aren't many results.  

Shaq has done well in camp and also did very well in the 1st preseason game.   Fede will be on the outside looking in I believe with the top four DEs set.   Could change, but that's the way I see it. 

Mack me silly  please

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Shaq has done well in camp and also did very well in the 1st preseason game.   Fede will be on the outside looking in I believe with the top four DEs set.   Could change, but that's the way I see it. 

he has done okay. which is an improvement.

hope he keeps after it !

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Totally agree. Shaq’s played well and he’s not going anywhere with Murphy being MIA since he’s been acquired.

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So that's three defensive ends and one worthless gimp. We'll need four. Fede has been the "best of the rest." I think he makes the team.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

So that's three healthy defensive. We'll need four. Fede has been the "best of the rest." I think he makes the team.

You might be right if Murphy can get healthy or maybe that Mack trade finally comes through.  ;)  

5 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

He will go to the PS, and picked up by the Pats Week 7 and get 3 sack week 8.??

The Pats line of picking up anyone and turning them into studs is getting long in the tooth.  Pats haven't found a gem in a long time.

Shaq isn't going to live up to that first round grade or become the pass rusher he never was, but he is a very serviceable end who can set the edge. That's important when Hughes is just as likely to try to spin inside and lose contain. We gearing up to get gashed by the run again. 

Murphy is shaping up to be the EJ Gaines of the DE position.  Do we want to go through that again?  There is an argument for Fede to make the team unless a better option is found, and I'm not holding my breath for Khalil Mack to be a Bill.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Okay is what he's been prior to this season.   

Seeing Lawson chase a RB down and shove him out of bounds, albeit 15 yards downfield, was nice to see. The weight loss and getting himself in better shape seems to be paying off. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

The Pats line of picking up anyone and turning them into studs is getting long in the tooth.  Pats haven't found a gem in a long time.

Who was that DE they plucked off our PS, that got in the game and destroyed Tyrod last season?