Bodine just gave up on Streater Td play

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

That may be so but I read here today that Allen/Peterman = Kelly/Reich so I think we’ll be okay.

I won’t question that since I’m sure you had a reliable source. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Bodine was a 4 year starter in Cincinnati. He's no Pro Bowler but he's not trash either. Haven't seen Groy beat him out for the position yet either. Until something changes Bodine is still the starter at C.

Actually just the opposite. Groy started last game and looked better as well as the rest of the line as a whole when Groy was in there. The online also played mi h better with Groy this past week in the run game. 

Id bet whatever you want that Groy starts this Sunday and once the season starts 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've been saying they should try him at OG and start Groy at C.

This. Becaus Ducasse is terrible. But he might have incriminating pics of McBeane. There’s no other logical explanation as to what he’s still playing 

Just now, mrags said:

This. Becaus Ducasse is terrible. But he might have incriminating pics of McBeane. There’s no other logical explanation as to what he’s still playing 

The Ducasse loyalty from the front office is really baffling. Especially when they have done so many other things right so far.