Bodine just gave up on Streater Td play

Sorry I'm not going to link it here because Im too mad, but watching Bodine simply stop blocking for our rookie qb on what ended up being the Streater touchdown throw could have gotten Josh killed.   

Guys are bearing down on your qb, there has been no whistle, and you just decide its ok to quit on the play.  What is wrong with this guy?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:huh:

He pushed Collins out of the play.

Looks like he blocked his guy, and gets spun around looking where to go next.  But he took his assignment out. On top of that, he comes off a double team.... Does he have to block three guys?

And...Allen steps up into the hole he made.

Edited by JaxBills
  • Like (+1) 4

Yeah, I guess the turning around and fumbling with his gloves might seem a little awkward, but he completely brickwalled Collins to give Allen the exact amount of time that he needed. Really solid play overall. I don't see any issue.

24 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Sorry I'm not going to link it here because Im too mad, but watching Bodine simply stop blocking for our rookie qb on what ended up being the Streater touchdown throw could have gotten Josh killed.   

Guys are bearing down on your qb, there has been no whistle, and you just decide its ok to quit on the play.  What is wrong with this guy?  

Looks like Jethro, plays like Ellie Mae....

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

He made the initial block, then he got a text. What are you gonna do? 

Murphy is No Thurman Thomas in pass protection.  

That may be so but I read here today that Allen/Peterman = Kelly/Reich so I think we’ll be okay.