Bills Re-sign DT Tenny Palepoi and Now Release Him for the 2nd Time

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LOL.....like the Joe Banyard kid.....signed and released THREE times...

Leave joe Banyard alone!

love me some joe Banyard

how about Joel Klopfenstein?  No one loved him 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I always said Tashard Choice had the most frequent flyer miles given the number of times he flew into (and out of) One Bills Drive....Palepoi now a close second. 

Brian Brohm was cut and resigned by the Bills 317 times during the 2009-2010 seasons. I think it was that many. Felt like it at least.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Somewhere there's a sinkhole with the bodies of Dri Archer and Tenny Palepoi in it. 

I sometimes wonder what the heck happened with Dri Archer. Did he truly get sick of football and decide to hang it up? Or was he so PO'ed about Pittsburgh letting him go and Buffalo signing him that he took his ball and went home? Hasn't been a peep about him since it was revealed that he had refused to show up after being claimed off waivers by the Bills.

And for those players that get cut/re-signed numerous times, man, I can't imagine the friggin' stress that comes with it. Imagine you're on the bubble but cut day comes and goes and you didn't get a call, so you're like, "Woo hoo, I made the team!" But then, the next day, as teams scan the waiver wire looking to pick up other teams cuts, you get a call that says, "Hey sorry, I know we made it seem like you made the team but uh, we just picked up this D-3 clipboard holder. We wanted to sign him after the draft  but he went to Philly but now he's with us so... anywho, good luck!" *Two weeks later* "Hey, Player, it's the Bills. Clipboard guy got a paper-cut, no time-frame for a return so we shelved him. You available? Sweet, c'mon back and sign with us." *One month later* "Hey guy, Captain Clipboard is ready to roll so, see ya." Just back and forth like that, that would be incredibly tough to deal with. 

24 minutes ago, GG said:

Ok personnel sages, tell me about Chris Baker.  Just got cut by Cincy

All you need to know?

'Bring him in!'  By the way, is Palepoi 'in' or 'out' at the moment?

EDIT:  Some online research showed the Palepoi family is of Samoan ancestry.  With all the 'aloha-hello' and 'aloha-goodbye' with Tenny, somehow Hawaiian would be more appropriate.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

12 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Just back and forth like that, that would be incredibly tough to deal with. 

Easily made up for by a $25 gift certificate to the Bills' fan store (per occurrence) AND a peek into what used to be Russ Brandon's office.

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Brian Brohm was cut and resigned by the Bills 317 times during the 2009-2010 seasons. I think it was that many. Felt like it at least.

They should have cut him 100 times more.  That "exhibition" in Atlanta was some of the worst football I've ever seen.

29 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Easily made up for by a $25 gift certificate to the Bills' fan store (per occurrence) AND a peek into what used to be Russ Brandon's office.

I'll take the gift card but I dunno about the look at Brandon's office... lord knows the debauchery that happened in there, haha. What a doofus that dude was, glad he's finally gone. For once, us fans don't really have any higher-ups or executives to B word about.

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Never heard of him but I do know that he believes God doesn’t make mistakes, this is all part of a night plan, and when one door closes another opens 

Figured you would be in the know.  Apparently a run stuffing big body.  Playyed in Tampa and Wash

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I'll take the gift card but I dunno about the look at Brandon's office... lord knows the debauchery that happened in there, haha. What a doofus that dude was, glad he's finally gone. For once, us fans don't really have any higher-ups or executives to B word about.

There is still wallpaper paste on the walls....at least I think its wallpaper paste ;) 

8 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Research shows that was a Buddy Nix GM year.  Is it possible Buddy kept dozing off, and involuntarily moved the computer mouse on the team's roster page while asleep?  Robowaivers!

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Never heard of him but I do know that he believes God doesn’t make mistakes, this is all part of a night plan, and when one door closes another opens 

Ok, so God says 'bring him in'?

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Research shows that was a Buddy Nix GM year.  Is it possible Buddy kept dozing off, and involuntarily moved the computer mouse on the team's roster page while asleep?  Robowaivers!

Ok, so God says 'bring him in'?

No he said release him....again ;)

• Haha (+1) 1