Who should my 1 one keeper be.

Davealan74

So I have a choice between Kareem Hunt in the 3rd, Christian McCaffrey in the 4th or Stefon Diggs in the 14th which I think would be a real steal but not my top guy.  I don't know how other keeper leagues work but we are only allowed to keep one and you lose your pick for previous year drafted round of the guy you keep. So its who gets you the most bang for your buck rather than who is your top guy.

20 hours ago, lxxenigmaxxl said:

So I have a choice between Kareem Hunt in the 3rd, Christian McCaffrey in the 4th or Stefon Diggs in the 14th which I think would be a real steal but not my top guy.  I don't know how other keeper leagues work but we are only allowed to keep one and you lose your pick for previous year drafted round of the guy you keep. So its who gets you the most bang for your buck rather than who is your top guy.

Guessing on who other people would be keeping, I’d keep Hunt in the third. That’s your RB1, WR is deep. I do think Diggs will have a nice season so you can’t go wrong with that pick either. You kept him last year I assume that’s how you got him in the 14th?

Definitely not Hunt. I think the 3rd isn’t much value over where you should be drafting him. McCaffery in the 4th is good but for me you take Diggs and you may get either McCaffrey or Hunt in the 3rd or 4th anyway. Those higher round picks have too much value. 

If you stick with McCaffrey in the 4th especially in a PPR league now you can go WR in 2 if the first 3 rounds and get ur other running back as well so now you have 2 great options at WR & RB already after 4 rounds.  I’d still go Diggs tho. 

Edited by SoCoBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.