Kelly/Reich = Allen/Peterman

BigSky

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Lighten up, Scooter. It was meant as a little constructive criticism, not for you to wring your hands in misery...

No, you’re just too caught up in all this like it actually matters. It’s jyst football, Gomer. ?

6 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

No, you’re just too caught up in all this like it actually matters. It’s jyst football, Gomer. ?

There appears to be an underlying anger in many of your posts. Would you like to talk about it?

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peterman's game is full of holes. I wouldn't call it solid at all. 

He needs to work on those quick-out...It got him in trouble against the Chargers last year and he showed the same issues in Pre-season too

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peterman's game is full of holes. I wouldn't call it solid at all. 

Why all the hate for Nate?  You are very consistent wit it.  His arm isn't strong enough and that is a big hole.  What are the others?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Did Peterman break Reich’s NFL Record for Most Interceptions in a Half? 

No?

then probably not a good comparison..

Most dont know that he was intended to be the starter until Kelly came back to Buffalo. How would history be different?

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Most dont know that he was intended to be the starter until Kelly came back to Buffalo. How would history be different?

Well, it’s a hypothetical question, but I’ll take a stab.

1) Probably as poorly as Reich’s starting performances under Polian with Carolina.

2) Very likely not even One SB appearance as the Biscuit trade & TThomas pick, Lofton signing likely never happen.

3) ...

i could go on and on, but I’m already depressed.?

Thanks a lot!?

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

1) Probably as poorly as Reich’s starting performances under Polian with Carolina.

2) Very likely not even One SB appearance as the Biscuit trade & TThomas pick, Lofton signing likely never happen.

3) ...

Thanks a lot!?

LOL. It was just a thought. Take a nap then when you wake, realize life could be  potentially worse. 

• Haha (+1) 1

.....LOOOOONG way off from that duo being close to Kelly/Reich........BUT...in time it could be a possibility........double dream scenario would be to eventually come out of this with the next Kelly/Reich duo as well as the next Thurmal/Kenneth Davis duo.....do NOT wake me up...............

2 minutes ago, McBean said:

We had our Kelly waiting in our laps in CHAD but we took freakin Nate Peterman over him.

I just hope Josh Allen makes us forget about an opportunity missed.

...yup....hanging CHAD......last name of SMITH and this discussion NEVER happens.........

1 hour ago, BigSky said:

I can see this happening and think it will happen? Maybe not by opening day but eventually, sooner rather than later. You guys?

PS Sorry if a thread about this has been started but I didn’t see one. 

Does this mean we'll eventually get to 4 straight Superbowls and lose all of them again!?

26 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

3) ...

Thanks a lot!?

image.png.5b3512010358ba75c59c0dec93d0707c.png

• Like (+1) 1

Allen is definitely the franchise.

I like that Peterman’s game has seemed to improve since last season. He may be a guy that a team can win a game or two with coming off the bench.

It all remains to be seen but I am optimistic.

• Like (+1) 1

Nate Peterman ran a really fun offense at Pitt.  Their upset win in Clemson and Deshaun Watson, the soon to be NCAA Champs, was epic.  I think his personality fits that of a #2 more than  #1.  He seems to be a "walk the walk" Christian and the Bills coaches seem to think highly of him.  This does not make him trash.

Frank Reich had a nice career at Maryland.  He came off the bench to lead them in their epic 2nd half comeback to upset the Bernie Kosar led Miami Hurricanes, the NCAA Champs from the previous season.  He was a great #2 to Jim Kelly and his personality fit that role perfectly.  Early in his NFL career he rarely looked good in preseason games and most fans questioned why the coaching staff thought so highly of him and believed the team would be in big trouble if he were ever called upon in a tough spot.

• Like (+1) 2