Fun film review of Josh Allen vs. the Browns

BisonMan

Awesome...

"If Josh Allen was on TV more often, my quality of life would be better"

"He lets it go, then absolutely rips that mofo"

"They say this guy is inaccurate, well then what the !@#$ was that?"

Haha. Great video breakdown and the guy is freakin hilarious.

Edited by Shotgunner
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

This guy is unwatchable -and doesn’t know what he’s seeing. Allen ‘stomped his foot’ on the 7 yrd out to sucker the linebacker in on the RB underneath, to open the throw to the sideline. Massey DIDN’T grab Allen’s face mask. The DE jammed Mills face mask, pushing his helmet up over his head and was called for “Hands to the face”, not face mask.

I guit watching right there.

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This guy is unwatchable -and doesn’t know what he’s seeing. Allen ‘stomped his foot’ on the 7 yrd out to sucker the linebacker in on the RB underneath, to open the throw to the sideline. Massey DIDN’T grab Allen’s face mask. The DE jammed Mills face mask, pushing his helmet up over his head and was called for “Hands to the face”, not face mask.

Ya he's def wrong a few times...

I still found him entertaining. Clearly he is a Josh Allen fan boy, but I laughed out loud more than once.

I've seen tons of breakdowns... But very few are as memorable as I found this one to be.

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Amazing how many people, including a few of our own sports writers here in Buffalo, didn't understand that it wasn't a face mask call on the defender tackling Allen.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hate to tell you but you're missing the point. They guy may be off on a couple of points but the sheer entertainment value goes way beyond that. He kinda reminds me of Ozzy Man.

Great video had fun listening to his hype. If this guy isn't making his living talking then he's doing the wrong job  ?

54 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I watched it and I enjoyed it.  

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Amazing how many people, including a few of our own sports writers here in Buffalo, didn't understand that it wasn't a face mask call on the defender tackling Allen.

I saw that and thought I was the only one. Had his hand under the mast and shoulved it up. Didnt even try to retreat it. Yet even the announcers thought it was a facemask on Josh. Unreal 

13 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

That’s painful to watch. 

I bet I could do worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm glad someone else sees that one early incomplete pass was likely a throw away. The WR would have been lit up if he caught it. To me that was one of his best passes, if intentional. 

Also, Allen is GOAT. I can't wait until he breaks some DB fingers!