49ers at Texans

DSW strikes right back for the Texans.

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The Patriots letting him go has to be one of their worst decisions ever. Probably could've kept that dynasty alive another 10 years with him. Fortunately for us bills fans, they made a bad mistake 

Riddick loves it for the 49ers as he certainly should. 

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

When did Goodwin learn to play like a WR#1? Crazy the WR talent we had here at one time we pissed away.

I was thinking the same thing. He'd look good with Allen right now.  Not that we could keep them all but could you imagine KB, Sammy, Woods and Goodwin with Allen and our TE's. Lethal!

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The Patriots letting him go has to be one of their worst decisions ever. Probably could've kept that dynasty alive another 10 years with him. Fortunately for us bills fans, they made a bad mistake 

They couldn't continue to carry both QB's. Jimmy G was going to get paid. Brady was SB mvp for two of the previous three SB's. He was playing up to an MVP level up to that point. There's no way you trade Brady. It would've been a PR nightmare. 

The problem I have ( If I'm a Pats fan) was the return for Jimmy G. According to reports, they could've got at least a 1st from Cleveland. But Belichick traded him to a " Better situation" in SF. To me, that's indefensible. You never put one player ahead of the organization. Again, there's no way to know for certain if the Browns offered that.

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

When did Goodwin learn to play like a WR#1? Crazy the WR talent we had here at one time we pissed away.

I am very happy to see him having success. The way he takes care of his disabled sister makes it so easy to root for him. 

I will say though, he does seem to be more dedicated to football ever since leaving Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

They couldn't continue to carry both QB's. Jimmy G was going to get paid. Brady was SB mvp for two of the previous three SB's. He was playing up to an MVP level up to that point. There's no way you trade Brady. It would've been a PR nightmare. 

The problem I have ( If I'm a Pats fan) was the return for Jimmy G. According to reports, they could've got at least a 1st from Cleveland. But Belichick traded him to a " Better situation" in SF. To me, that's indefensible. You never put one player ahead of the organization. Again, there's no way to know for certain if the Browns offered that.

I think if it was solely Belichick's decision he would've let Brady go and signed Jimmy G long term.  Thank god for Robert Kraft's stupidity.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think if it was solely Belichick's decision he would've let Brady go and signed Jimmy G long term.  Thank god for Robert Kraft's stupidity.

Yepp. Even if they win a SB in the next two years ( FML if they do), I say the end is closer with Brady then it would've been with Jimmy G ( Obviously). 

On 8/18/2018 at 9:18 PM, Real McCoy said:

It started during last year with Bills.  He stopped training to be a jumper (light as possible) and put on weight and started practicing football full time.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DSW strikes right back for the Texans.

Riddick loves it for the 49ers as he certainly should. 

The Niners stole a HOF QB from a bad football organization back in the day when they traded for Steve Young.

To say that the Garoppolo trade is on that level when he hasn't even played a full season yet is foolhardy.

Cart before the horse syndrome.

Just now, njbuff said:

The Niners stole a HOF QB from a bad football organization back in the day when they traded for Steve Young.

To say that the Garoppolo trade is on that level when he hasn't even played a full season yet is foolhardy.

Cart before the horse syndrome.

Try reading it again because it does not say what you posted. Nevertheless it's evident that Garoppolo is a damned good QB

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Try reading it again because it does not say what you posted. Nevertheless it's evident that Garoppolo is a damned good QB

I am not slamming Garoppolo, but the pressure was off when he came in last year.

Let's see how he performs now that he is under the gun as the sure fire number one starter.

I don't doubt his ability, but he still has to prove it.