Josh Gordon Returns to the Browns - Will be Released After Being Late to Team Facility

On 8/18/2018 at 2:51 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

I just assumed he was a moron for getting in trouble so often. But then I read a bunch about him and listened to him talk about his issues and I completely reversed my opinion. I'm really pulling for him. He's extremely likable as you say, and very thoughtful. He takes the blame for his troubles. Doesn't blame others or the system or anything. I really hope he does well. 

A reformed moron, if you will.

On 8/19/2018 at 12:22 PM, Fadingpain said:

Sounds like he is a very common case of someone who struggles with depression/anxiety issues and he has been self-medicating with pot and/or alcohol.

That is very treatable with proper counseling, attention, and maybe a good SSRI.

If he is fundamentally a good kid, he should get it together with the right help and if he has the right commitment.

There is a good SSRI?   Any that don’t obliterate the sex drive, cause headaches/weight gain, and legitimately help with “general anxiety disorder”, while not having severe withdrawal symptoms when you feel ready to stop?

Asking for a friend...

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

There is a good SSRI?   Any that don’t obliterate the sex drive, cause headaches/weight gain, and legitimately help with “general anxiety disorder”, while not having severe withdrawal symptoms when you feel ready to stop?

Asking for a friend...

Everyone reacts to medication differently. 

17 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

Asking for a friend...

Pot

and GIFs

Edited by GoodHands15

• 3 weeks later...
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Josh Gordon Returns to the Browns - Will be Released After Being Late to Team Facility