Jonathan Hankins - Yes or No

RPbillsfan

58 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...interesting.....if so, he better keep it up, although I think he makes the final 53.......

I think he's on the final roster as well....just not on the field as much at the start

• Like (+1) 1

Hankins - If he's an upgrade to Washington, sign him... If Kyle's injury takes time, sign him.

Bowman - $$$ has to be why he's still available, see what he wants.

QB - They need a camp arm for a couple of weeks, nothing more. Allen and Peterman need all the reps they can get the next two preseason games. McCarron should be back soon after the real season begins if not week 1.

Edmunds - he'll make some nice plays and make a bunch of mistakes early in the season. As the season goes on and he learns, he'll make more plays and have fewer mistakes.

Milano - Looked good as a rookie, not worried at all about him .... Yet.

Buffalo absolutely has to sign a QB to finish out the preseason, and provide insurance in the regular season, should Allen and Peterman both get hurt.  Matt Moore is probably not the only possibility, but he's competent and has ample starting experience.  I'm not sure how much Bowman has left, and I'm not familiar with Hankins, so I'll let everybody else talk about those two guys.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:21 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty baffling versus last year....what happened?......can't believe a 5th would become complacent in his second year....

For an unheralded fifth round pick, Milano played quite good last year. If you want a highlight reel, Milano had some extremely good plays. He wasn't really that good overall though last year and was wildly overrated by the fan base IMO. Was hoping for a big jump in his second year but it hasn't happened yet. He still has time but I like that McD and Frazier are not just handing him the job. 

On 8/18/2018 at 11:09 AM, RPbillsfan said:

I'm thinking the Bills should take a look at DT Jonathan Hankins.  Solid run stuffer type that this team needs.  

Also, time to bring in Matt Moore and Navarro Bowman to shore up QB and ILB positions.

Your thoughts?

I like it. Bring those guys in. We need to fill holes on Defense because we are not looking good on D. Very concerning.

I like Matt Moore, bring him in. He has tons of experience and will benefit Allen and Peterman having a long time vet at QB.