Bills-Browns Post Game Reports

Buffalo Bills: Players who helped and hurt their roster stock Friday night

Last night the Buffalo Bills defeated the Cleveland Browns by a score of 19-17.

Along the way several players both helped and hurt their roster stock in terms of making the final 53-man roster.

Let’s take a look at three players who helped, and three players who hurt their roster chances in last night’s game in Cleveland.

3 Bills who helped roster stock:

3 Bills who hurt roster stock:

WR Brandon Reilly

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Tyler Davis should have been cut about midway through the 3rd quarter. 

He did not show well at all with the missed XP,  kickoff out of bounds, and the missed FG.   I think Haushcka is safe for now. 

4 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

I was def in the draft Rosen camp. JA is earning that starting spot playing with poise and maturity beyond expectations.

The only way he doesnt start is if they dont trust the oline

I don’t think that is a legitimate concern inside OBD. Not trusting their own oline is a self admission that they failed in the personnel department to an extent where even their coaching can’t save them. It would also mean they don’t trust themselves to create a scheme where the QB and oline can be productive.

Im fairly certain the clowns have departed from OBD and this is not a real concern.

Edited by Commonsense
  • Like (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills Studs and Duds: Preseason Week 2

Two games are in the books with two more to go. After reaching the midway point of the preseason schedule, we’re starting to figure out who will start, make the team, and be cut after the fourth game. With some battles still wide open, who’s making their case for a more central role, and who’s falling behind? Here are the Bills’ preseason week two ‘Studs and Duds’:

(P.S.: Since we have other pieces covering everything you need to know about the QB competition, I’ll be keeping the QBs out of it.)

STUDS
– RB Marcus Murphy
– K Steven Hauschka
– TE Nick O’leary

DUDS
– LB Matt Milano
– DT Star Lotulelei
– RB Travaris Cadet