Not sure what they see in Ducasse

7 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Dawkins - Teller - Groy - Miller - Mills deserves to be the starting OL from what I see. Anyone disagree? Ducasse is the most unathletic lineman on the team. Horrible technique.

I’ll say it again !!!!

Not only he > Ducass  doesn’t deserve to be a starter he doesn’t deserve  a name like VLAD !! 

He needs to be demoted to a backup (at best ) 

but even more importantly he needs to have his name changed to something like 

Larry Ducass , 

Edited by Putin

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’ll say it again !!!!

Not only he > Ducass  doesn’t deserve to be a starter he doesn’t deserve  a name like VLAD !! 

He needs to be demoted to a backup (at best ) 

but even more importantly he needs to have his name changed to something like 

Larry Ducass , 

4013bd0bc2c783848a1fd47ae7af037e--vlad-t

Ducasse is a serviceable backup. He should not be starting on this team. He's not the worst player ever. But he isn't good. I agree with most that I'd like to see Teller get a real shot at that spot.

I'm still not sure why they never looked at Groy there next to Bodine. 

38 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The Bills OL is not very talented. 

It also is the "cheapest" line in the league.

Groy, who is a backup interior lineman is the highest paid Bills OL man at 2.5 million a year.

Seantrel Henderson walked in FA to Houston for a 1 year 4 million contract.

I know money isn't the only thing but............you get what you pay for.

My hope is that the Bills can patch something together and get thru the year along with Josh Allen staying healthy.

Dawkins better stay healthy because if anyone thinks Newhouse can come in and play LT they're crazy.

This is so reminiscent of 2009 when the Bills under Russ Brandon and Dick Jauron traded away All Pro LT Jason Peters, Langston Walker retired, and all the true believers pretended all the OL needed to do was "gel".  At least in 2009, the Bills had rookies Eric Wood (first rounder) and Andy Levitre (second rounder) to give them some hope. 

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

This is so reminiscent of 2009 when the Bills under Russ Brandon and Dick Jauron traded away All Pro LT Jason Peters, Langston Walker retired, and all the true believers pretended all the OL needed to do was "gel".  At least in 2009, the Bills had rookies Eric Wood (first rounder) and Andy Levitre (second rounder) to give them some hope. 

Spend the capital on OL first before WR's.  Allen already has shown he can throw to anyone.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Ducasse is a serviceable backup. He should not be starting on this team. He's not the worst player ever. But he isn't good. I agree with most that I'd like to see Teller get a real shot at that spot.

I'm still not sure why they never looked at Groy there next to Bodine. 

Teller is probably not ready to play.  Most kids that go on Day Three who go on to make decent OLers need to seriously improve their blocking techniques, their footwork, and their conditioning -- and that takes time.    You're not likely to get many starting OLers as rookies outside the first three rounds.

I think Allen gives us a better chance to win NOW then the other two (backups>at best ) 

and as much as I would like to see Allen start week one I just don’t think we can take a chance and RISK our potential franchise QB to get KILLED behind that atrocious OL , 

IMO our first priority should be fixing the OL regardless who week one starter is , 

well at least our WR’s are no longer the worst unit on our team and after watching yesterday’s game our DL maybe just as bad ,