Not sure what they see in Ducasse

11 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Dawkins - Teller - Groy - Miller - Mills deserves to be the starting OL from what I see. Anyone disagree? Ducasse is the most unathletic lineman on the team. Horrible technique.

he really is bad...I concur with your lineup

Ha!?

Here we go again.

Ducasse Hate ‘18; Thread #1

We all believe he’s substandard and have since McDermott benched Miller last preseason, while pontificating his effectiveness. Coach still believes he’s a starting-worthy OL. If he’s right and we’re all wrong, then to prove it, somebody has to step in or up and overwhelm.

im hoping Teller takes the position like a brute.

I'm sick to my stomach that this guy is still on the team. He is horrible! You have to put a lot of the blame on O-line coach Juan Castillo. I'm not a fan of Castillo. How do you take a team that has been ranked #1 in rushing for 2 years to out of the top 5? Plus we had the same oline.

9 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Dawkins - Teller - Groy - Miller - Mills deserves to be the starting OL from what I see. Anyone disagree? Ducasse is the most unathletic lineman on the team. Horrible technique.

Ducasse is okay in small spaces, but he's awful on the second level - I agree about the athleticism. 

Bodine had a bad day as well, and I think pairing them is regrettable. For the first 9 plays, the best offensive lineman was ... Mills.

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Duckass is mauler, according to Castillo and they like him in the run game. Apparently they neglect to mention it isn’t 1980 and pass protection is a critical skill for an interior OL. He doesn’t move his feet laterally but relies on his strength to win, hence the holding penalties. 

Yeah. Can't move his feet.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dawkins wasn't exactly stellar last night in his matchup with Myles Garrett to put things mildly. 

He did lose one play.

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Have to disagree on Mills. I don't think another team would sign him for anything. He sucks. Wonder if McD will put him on suicide

watch the night bedore the Chargers come too town? It will not be pretty....

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

Dawkins’ got bulldozed resulting in McCarron’s injury.

Dawkins set way to deep. Easy money for someone like Garrett. Easily corrected.

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

One play that took out the starting QB.

Unfortunate. Dawkins is the least of our worries.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Who should start over Mills?

Exactly. The o-line suffers from severe neglect. They knew this after the season ended. 

Would anyone want to put a rokkie Q-back behind that O-line? Even Clay forgot how too block and he's a TE. 

Edited by Best Player Available
  • Like (+1) 1