Star Lotulelei: Where is the Impact?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

People warned about this signing. No one wanted to listen 

He was a rotational player getting 40% of snaps last year for the Panthers. Gettleman saw Beane leaving to be a GM and was like "man that guy was stupid let's see how many Panthers guys that suck I can dump on him."

The homers on this board would have you believe he’s some sort of genius for trading away all the talent Whaley/Nix spent the better part of 5 years amassing. 

Dont playoff teams usually build off of their successes?

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Can't wait to see how that $100M is pissed away next season

$50 million fully guaranteed contract for Shady

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/17/2018 at 11:52 PM, hemma said:

5.1 yards per rush. 

Might be a lot of stern words this week.

That's the big concern, I would have to see the advanced stats and the All-22 analysis on Star to see if he was doing his job or was it the guys behind him or next to him or if Star just sucked. The defense got abused in the first half but overall played well in the second. It wasn't just the Chargers trying to run out the clock either after that first TD it was only a 2 score game the Chargers on got that put away field goal after a pick that put them in field goal range. 

The team is clearly a work in progress and but Star's lack of perceived impact is highly concerning at least now just after watching this game briefly. 

I’m not sure he has a single tackle in 2 games, meanwhile our 3rd round rookie DT has 6. Star doesn’t plug up the middle or free up LBs to run, he’s just a warm body making $10M per year. The warning signs were there, he had 16 total tackles last season for the Panthers. The drop off from his rookie season can’t be ignored.

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

People warned about this signing. No one wanted to listen 

Some Bills fans never listen, everything the Bills do is a "great move"...  This FO looks to be garbage when picking up free agents. They trade away the talented players, and pick up guys who quite at half time.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Some Bills fans never listen, everything the Bills do is a "great move"...  This FO looks to be garbage when picking up free agents. They trade away the talented players, and pick up guys who quite at half time.

This front office has me drink tequila like it’s a juice box. It ain’t all bad. Life gives you grapes make wine.....or something.