Star Lotulelei: Where is the Impact?

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Lotulelei? Really?

How about Tremaine Edmunds just running into the defensive linemens' back every play?!

I saw that too, however Edmunds made a couple of good tackles tonight. He definitely played better. I'm not worried about him.

I'm more worried about the linebackers. Edmunds gets a pass. He's just getting his feet wet and the athleticism is obvious. I think he just needs experience. But the rest of this group, to me anyway, are backup quality at best. I've seen nothing positive from Milano in 2 games and he is undersized to begin with. I think this is an area of dire need for next year (if not sooner off the waiver wire).

• Like (+1) 1

I have a hard time going against McDermott here because he knows the player better than any of us - and he wanted him.  I agree with you guys here that he noticeably was very bad tonight.  When he and Washington were in the game it was not good at all.  

On the flip side I could easily see how players may want to proceed with caution in the pre season.  I hope that's the case with Star.  

I wonder what McDermotts view on this is.  Does he want players giving everything they have while they're in there?

16 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Somebody once said his impact is made taking on the entire o-line so everyone else can make a play. A truly unselfish individual who fully buys into the process. 

or he is most likely going to be a flop

he is a classic lazy DT with no skill.

12 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

Yeah, I'm afraid we saw the real 2018 Bills tonight.

We're definitely rebuilding the Oline and the DLine., and LB's............. again.

We're thin.......at several key positions............

Well...

The Bills started the game with four straight 3-and-outs on offense, were getting gashed by Cleveland on defense, and were down by 7 on the scoreboard.

After that, they scored on three straight drives, mostly shut down the Cleveland offense, and wound up winning the game.

So which of those segments represent the "real 2018 Bills"? Just curious.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1