Jarvis Landry... again

On 8/20/2018 at 11:57 AM, Gugny said:

There is no loyalty in sports.  Not from the owners and not from the players.  This is probably more true in the NFL than any of the other major sports.  I think these guys like their paychecks more than they like each other.

That's so true. When Aaron's career was ended, no one responded. White gets slampiled by Gonk, nothing. T Johnson gets another identical Landry blindside and again no retaliation. Band of Brothers my butt. The only thing that binds this team together is $.

On 8/21/2018 at 12:05 AM, Herc11 said:

Fines are not released on Mondays, it's later in the week. So, we do not know if it will be fined yet. However, I do know that I saw and heard a helmet to helmet hit. If you deny that, you are blind, period.

Oh and whats your source for most people? The Cleveland sideline reporter and Cleveland fans? hmmm.... excellent sources for your argument.

My source? A plain as day video.

Landry wasn't fined, so the league agreed it wasn't dirty.

If you watched Hard Knocks this week they showed an angle that very clearly showed Landry put his shoulder into his chest and not his head.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

The NFL did not fine Browns WR Jarvis Landry for his block against Bills CB Taron Johnson in last Friday's preseason game. Johnson did not take issue with the hit but teammate Lorenzo Alexander called it a "dirty" play while fellow teammate Micah Hyde called it "ridiculous."