Jarvis Landry... again

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

This isn’t about that. It’s about bush league Jarvis. 

Right, but call out "dirty" players all around. Your guys do it and it's fine. Someone else does it and guys are calling for people to end Landry's career.

5 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Right, but call out "dirty" players all around. Your guys do it and it's fine. Someone else does it and guys are calling for people to end Landry's career.

Yes, because Landry already ended a very popular Bill's career. Scumbag.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I have never said this about a player before BUT I hope someone "blesses" Landry's knee.

10 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Yes, because Landry already ended a very popular Bill's career. Scumbag.

I'm not saying it's right, but the hit Landry put on Williams is done probably a dozen times a year, or at least it used to be. Whether it results in a career injury doesn't make the other hits less dirty. 

2 players launching at a QB who was clearly down is just as dirty.

39 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Stay with me Cle...let's focus on Bill's players who seem to get targeted by this Richard Cabeza. I don't give a rat's ass about other teams and their problems.  This league is so obsessed right now with  helmet to helmet,  that they could care less about policing blind side close lines....Karma will hunt down little Jarvis....

55 minutes ago, cle23 said:

How is Wallace and Bush late cheap shot on Mayfield any better?

This play is why preseason is dangerous.

You have 2 players trying to solidify a spot on an NFL roster. They will be playing hard to the whistle maybe just after the whistle too.

Is it a flag, of course but was it dirty? I don't think it was. They led with the shoulders and didn't seem to target his head. Was it late, yes. But like I said before that's what you're getting with preseason football.

On Landry, he plays hard I wish a safety  would lay him out with a big block like he does to safety's and corners

• Like (+1) 1