Who wins more games? Bills or Browns?

Bfanlc

The Browns are an extremely talented team, they have some serious defensive depth.  Offensively, if Tyrod is able to play every game, I could see them winning 7 games.  Their running game is solid,  WR are serviceable and OL is average.  

But they are Cleveland...so Buffalo will

Cleveland is the worst team in the league, until they show different. 

They have had “young talent” for years. But they have shown to piss it all away or be terrible talent evaluators or super poor at developing talent. Until I see them different I expect every player they draft or sign to get injured immediately or get arrested or just plain lose all confidence and be out of the league 3 years later. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, frogger said:

The Browns are an extremely talented team, they have some serious defensive depth.  Offensively, if Tyrod is able to play every game, I could see them winning 7 games.  Their running game is solid,  WR are serviceable and OL is average.  

But they are Cleveland...so Buffalo will

Put a grand on the Browns winning 7 games, that will make you a nice little profit

15 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

McD>Jackson

Pegulas>Haslam

I'll take the Bills

Exactly, its clear how incompetent that team is from ownership down, I think Haley takes over as an interim coach by mid season, and Dorsey helps make some hire the sounds great on paper. Until Haslam doesn't own that team they will struggle regardless of talent level.

With the addition of Todd Haley and Greg Williams, I could see the Browns this year being better than Baltimore and  Cinncy. Now they just need to prove it. I still think the Bills edge them out though in the win column. TT isn’t going to lose them games but not sure he will win them many games with his arm.