McCarron hurt (fractured collarbone) Looks like it is a 2 man Competition

MAJBobby

No irony at all with them calling it "Breaking"

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I feel for AJ, but this does the opposite of throw our QB battle into flux. 

Good point, as it actually brings more clarity with the choice down to Allen or Peterman. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Re the oline.... good read of the field and a quick release helps solve some oline problems.  

A good OL is extremely rare in the NFL these days.

Most have one or two good players and some mid-round picks or journeyman slapped together.  Then you hope you don’t get too banged up during the season.  

QBs and OC’s can make an OL look a lot better than they are.  They also can exacerbate any issues the OL have. 

Our gripe as fans of this team is the fact (in games, we don’t see what they see at practice) that Groy and Teller look way better than Vlad and Bodine.    

I just told my wife that AJ McCarrom fractured his collar bone. My 3 year-old daughter overheard and said "AJ McCollarbone?"

Seems like a good nickname to me!

Edited by MJS
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, MJS said:

I just told my wife that AJ McCarrom fractured his collar bone. My 3 year-old daughter overhead and said "AJ McCollarbone?"

Seems like a good nickname to me!

Ouch! :lol:

A.J. McCarron injury update: Buffalo Bills QB getting second opinion on shoulder

Orchard Park, N.Y. -- Tests on A.J. McCarron's injured shoulder have been inconclusive and he's getting a second opinion, Buffalo Billscoach Sean McDermott said Sunday.

The quarterback hurt his shoulder in the first quarter Friday night against the Cleveland Browns in the Bills' second preseason game.

"We're still totally not totally (clear) on the results of the test," McDermott said before the team's Sunday practice. "We had some tests yesterday and we're in the process of receiving the second opinion. There's really no further updates at this point."

On 8/18/2018 at 2:55 AM, CDogg20 said:

I see a lot of people here saying, JA needs to play with the 1’s. If he were out there behind that oline he would have gotten killed too...

I have a different perspective. I think that if McCarron was the 2nd team QB they wouldn't have had 3 scoring drives. Certainly no TDs. Allen makes the offensive line look better.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I have a different perspective. I think that if McCarron was the 2nd team QB they wouldn't have had 3 scoring drives. Certainly no TDs. Allen makes the offensive line look better.

Allen definitely covers up OL deficiencies with pocket mobility and playmaking ability in ways McCarron simply cannot. 

40 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It’s unlikely he would have avoided that hit from Garrett. It was a poor play by both Lee and Dawkins.