Kyles knee...status update, walking without sleeve

34 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s not one to embellish pain. 

Any information about what the injury is? I'm watching in NYC with the Browns announcers (oh, man, are they awful!) and they'll never mention it. Tim Couch clearly had no idea who Kyle Williams even is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Any information about what the injury is? I'm watching in NYC with the Browns announcers (oh, man, are they awful!) and they'll never mention it. Tim Couch clearly had no idea who Kyle Williams even is.

Tim Couch never seemed to have ANY awareness regarding defensive players. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Idiotic to have him out there at all. Pretty sure he knows how to play the game by now. Sit out until week 1. 

What about the impact he has on people around him and the coaches maybe wanting to see that?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

When my son tore his ACL and MCL in HS, the trainer knew on the spot. I begged for good news, and he was not going to lead me down that road. They are pretty good with their tests even before MRI’s. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

When my son tore his ACL and MCL in HS, the trainer knew on the spot. I begged for good news, and he was not going to lead me down that road. They are pretty good with their tests even before MRI’s. 

That Brace he is leaving in tells me all i need to know. It is an ACL Injury